Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

new promo(same as old)

aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I love ahemji...is raashi s another kalakari...

gopi ask raashi to help  her  in writing ahem ,s name...

she wrote  i love u ahem ji

gopi again sooo big...
raasho said yes
rashi calling her mother and saying,,, ihelped gopi...to get out of this housa

that means she is not caught ...by koki...

kalakari saga continues...
really i have to say raashi  rocks...
Edited by aachus - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yea!! Just saw that Promo..this is sooo Very Bad!! But Do translate it into English for others 😃

Thanks for Sharing!! 😳
aachus thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Yea!! Just saw that Promo..this is sooo Very Bad!! But Do translate it into English for others 😃

Thanks for Sharing!! 😳 i did

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing that's the SBS video, when Aham takes out the hanky omg his going to blow, imagine if he opens it in front of work associates...embarrassing 😳, I hope he doesn't use it all day and comes home to take out his socks and finds it then, he should shout Gopi in front of Kokila, or within hearing distance of Kokila, maybe Koki will realise she needs to be taught to read and write then, so that people like Rashi don't fool her.
aachus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Thanks for sharing that's the SBS video, when Aham takes out the hanky omg his going to blow, imagine if he opens it in front of work associates...embarrassing 😳, I hope he doesn't use it all day and comes home to take out his socks and finds it then, he should shout Gopi in front of Kokila, or within hearing distance of Kokila, maybe Koki will realise she needs to be taught to read and write then, so that people like Rashi don't fool her.

idid nt understand raashi by doing this kalakari...ll she dig her own pit?
if it was seen by ahem in his good mood then he ll say ..."soo cute"😍

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aachus

idid nt understand raashi by doing this kalakari...ll she dig her own pit?
if it was seen by ahem in his good mood then he ll say ..."soo cute"😍

As Gopi can't read or write someone helped her put those words there, so the trail goes back to Rashi, but this is Saathiya this will be another loose end where they will not make the baddy face the music, we have seen it too many times to hope for this to happen.

Aham, I have seen at holi with Gopi's declaration him actually wanting her fawn over him, with the colour under his eye, so he wants to be looked after by her, but he will always put up barriers because of her being uneducated, so these Saathiya CV's better just educate her and lets see Aham for fall for her now.
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well i think SNS should just showing us new promo's because there's really no point in showing us something that we ALREADY know!!

i mean c'mon it's so predictable, that rashi is not going to be caught, and every promo from now on is going to be about RASHI and how rashi wins the kalakaari !  

but yea IF ONLY Ahem would think with his calm cool head instead of steaming in anger that gopi can't do this by herself! use your brain guy!

-Pooja

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing the news