SUPERFAST CHINU??

laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In yesterdays epi they showed chinu very happy as his application for internship in an army hospital got accepted.
correct me if i am wrong...i thought it was the SSP who(fr his own benefit)  helped him get admitted to the medical college in rohtak just a few episodes bac...now chinu has already finished his course and plans to do his internship????
being a medical student i kno for sure that MBBS is a 4 1/2 yr course eyerywhere in India...u start ur internship only after that...making it a 5 1/2 yr course.
chinu must be super intelligent to finish his degree in jus a few days😕
OR MAYBE THE cv's want to introduse the chinu-vidhya trac...so they want to show him suddenly grown up
or else he wants to quit the show for better prospects ...& they want to show his exit
whatever i was really confused...wud like to kno the details of this college so even i can fast track thru my studies😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lld89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think there was an article someone posted somewhere that he's actually gotten another role so maybe they're going to use this to make his exit from the show..
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
I think sometimes the writers become very dull...
anitapuneet thumbnail

well said, but it would be great  to see Chinu and Vidya's track...wat say...

divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@laap...To my knowledge as well, internship  is the last 1 year of MBBS, so i have no clue how the last 4 1/2years went flying only for chinu🤔, bcoz adi priya have not celebrated their 1st anniversary , 2nd, 3rd, nor 4th...i think they will celebrate  5th anniversary  as per chinu's calender😕 ðŸ˜†. according to this then priyas dad has been missing for the last 4+years😲😆.

On a serious note, i think CVs are doing this to release chinu from maryada show as he may have to work on his new show🤔.

Edited by divyakeerhi - 12 years ago
charu_1023 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with divya.😆😆😆😆😆
Maybe it's a special internship. You know😆😆
But seriously they need to bring back Papa Pradhan!! Miss his gyan😉 He was the perfect father. There's no logical explanation of Priya's family's whereabouts😲
Sab gaayab ho jate hai!
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Charu...evev i'm missing papa pradhan for his gyan and english😉
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ya...Papa Pradhan has been missing for so long...priya remembers him only after her FIL  reminds her😉

he seems to b a popular father so must b in demand in some other shows!

charu_1023 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BRING HIM BACK CVs!! From whichever show he's acting in! He was so much fun!!
divya_181 thumbnail
Originally posted by: charu_1023

BRING HIM BACK CVs!! From whichever show he's acting in! He was so much fun!!

Even i want him back