India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS CREATORS AND PRODUCERS - PLS WAKE UP

seremban Groupbie
seremban
seremban

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
SNS is getting on to what i say a HUGE YAWN.  Its really getting on my nerves. I watch SNS daily thinking the creators may have woken up and come up with some new developements but NO. Its what I call SSDD (Same S..t Different Day). When will Urmila get caught by Kinjal or Dawal for that matter while she is yaakaty yaaking on the phone with Rashi. And  ditto for Rashi - when will she ever be caught (discussing her kalakari) by Kokila, Jigar or even by Hetal. It will be great to give some lines if Hetal is the one who catches Rashi off guard. At least her dialogue wont just be Jaane do - bachee hai !  When these kalakaris get caught ,come with some more bold moves to keep the ratings going. We viewers want to see Gopi coming out of her "gawar-hood" into something  more gutsy towards rashi and yet likeable towards Ahem. Producers and creaters wake up pls. Come out of this boring shell, We want to see changes and bold new developements. Its been one year and yet you are giving us the viewers the same boring crap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

huneymonstaNihira-fan

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Me too, i've been yawning the last two episodes.
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
plz dear refrain from using capital letter its cosider that u r shouting on if
surfgal Senior Member
surfgal
surfgal

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
its not considering shouting btw, and even if it is ...so be it ...this whole show is about rassi nd her mom ..jees can some creative guys bring us out of this rut ..i THINK GOPI DESERVES MORE AND MORE OF CYNOSURE CONSIDERING SHE IS AN IDIOT
mrin0709 Goldie
mrin0709
mrin0709

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
like i said, i have stopped watching the serial since a week now and do not intend to do so till we have some good GOHEM track going on.

I agree Gopi can be naive but so dumb??? its unbelievable..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top