Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

I dont think Abhi and Naina will get engaged (Page 2)

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
I agree with u... but it is irritatig that if they drag too much time for that...

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

Ok guys... i told before that naina will initially accept abhi's proposal... but no one accepted my point... but only this would make sense...the way daksh's character has been shown, it was obvious that daksh would not express his feeling after seeing abhi propose naina...and guys believe me i dont think akriti will do anything in this too... as the story unfolds...she is herself going to be in a mess soon..forget abt she thinking and trying to save her cousin's love life... since abhi's mother will be brought in...there are going to be more tracks...of abhi's mother not accepting naina initially...and then naina's past coming out.. and daksh and ayi will be her only support during this time... support from daksh will make her realise that its more than friendship... naina will herself realise that she is in love with daksh...but will not accept it initially... and then will herself find out that daksh loved her... and then she will be the only one who will propose daksh... bec daksh will never say it again until he knows that naina also feels the same for him... has anyone noticed that she comes to daksh for everything in the first place... this will also create a jealousy track for abhi... which will also put naina in a situation to realise her love...

You're quite right - I really like your detailed road map and I agree that the Abhi-Naina entanglment won't go as far as engagement.
Definitely, Minu mousi is going to create havoc for Naina and I feel quite sure that Abhi will be a bheegi billi in front of his mother. so it will be upto Aayi and Daksh to protect her, which they will do. That lady was already talking about parents, parvarish etc, so it is certain she is going to have issues with Naina's illegitimacy. Although Daksh and Aayi will also discover it for the first time, they will feel very sorry for Naina and try to protect her from vicious attacks. The rishta will be over in a few weeks' time, I feel.

Of course, now the CVs have become very cleverClap - they have brought in side stories also:

1) Kaka's money troubles - he will try to poison Minu mousi against Naina becasue he wants Naina to stay
2) Arkuti's troubles - God knows who will help her out - does Naina have the time to attend to this new toofan?Shocked Or will Daksh step in? Or Dakshna together?
3) Rohini's continuing dramas - what role will she play?

Interestingly poised Smile
Bubble

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujastorytellerSSBN

storytellerSSBN Senior Member
storytellerSSBN
storytellerSSBN

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I think there is a possibilty of it going lyk this, but i hope its not
Meanu (i spelt it that way on purpose) finds out naina's illegitimate on the engagement day or wedding day and humilates her in front of everyone and stops abhi from marrying her. You'll see my dead face if you marry this girl.
Then she or aai says who will marry naina now.
and daksh says he will marry her
but naina thinks it is out of pity, naina does not know he loves her
thus maybe naina rejects it
than maybe daksh tells her the truth
or maybe naina rejects first and then aai explains to her to agree
maybe naina has realised she loves him, maybe not. hopefully she has
and they both find out they luv each other a few months after

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahuja

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index