Sasural Genda Phool

New Promo 20/05/11*link added pg 5*

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The title track is playing in the background but the singer is singing in nasal tone...suhana is singing the song and running after ishaan and ishaan like a bhondu is afraid of her...whole family comes and sing that suhana need not worry ishaan would remember everything one day...in last scene they show old ishaan giving flowers to suhana...all through the promo suhana was sporting her earlier straight hair look😊 Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 111192

The title track is playing in the background but the singer is singing in nasal tone...suhana is singing the song and running after ishaan and ishaan like a bhondu is afraid of her...whole family comes and sing that suhana need not worry ishaan would remember everything one day...in last scene they show old ishaan giving flowers to suhana...all through the promo suhana was sporting her earlier straight hair look😊

@black...now i like that line a lot...πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for sharing renu...was this also a promo kind...or part of the episode???
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok..looks like Ishaan is on the road to recoveryπŸ‘πŸΌ
111192 thumbnail
Shweta it was SP promo but it was nicely picturised😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@renu...the promo came in the first break of repeat na...i was watching and then switched off when the first part was over...sp did not watch it...
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Suhana with straight hair! tht's something to  look forward too πŸ˜› πŸ˜†!! 
thanks for sharing renu! πŸ˜ƒ! 
flashbacks are still in progress indication of ishaan memory's recovery! πŸ˜ƒ! 
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@renu...the promo came in the first break of repeat na...i was watching and then switched off when the first part was over...sp did not watch it...

Ya i too was going to switch off the tv, but i knew that new promo is going to be aired after first break (i heard this promos around 9:20 while i was doing my work in other room) so kept it on and switched it off after watching the promo😊
Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Ya i too was going to switch off, but i knew that new promo is going to be aired after first break (i heard this promos around 9:20 while i was doing my work in other room) so kept it on and switched it off after watching the promo😊

il catch it during the evening repeat...😊

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dπŸ˜ƒi...poor suhana trying her hard to get her bholu back hope ishaan recover soon...i really want to see suhana in straight hair but she keep it straight only for the promo n in the show again her weird hairstyle🀒
Thanks for sharing di!LOL who is sthe singer singing in nasal tone?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I'll try to upload the promo soon!πŸ˜†