Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des

Written Update of May 18th & 19th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello guys sorry for the late update but its stressful time working in hospital here is what happen last two days'.

Rukmi is sad that Rasal hates he and Dadisa tells her to not talk to rasal if she does not like it and Rukmi remembers the past of them making promise they will never fight when it comes to their husband and if they do they will become friends in hour and Rukmi asks GOD to remind this conversation to Rasal but realizes its better if I don't bother her and so when she bumps into her Rukmi ignores Rasal and Rasal is baffled by it and thanks god and goes in other room Ranveer comes all beaten up (emotionally) and Rukmi ask what happen as he had gone to meet Vick and Ranveer blames himself for giving false hope to Vick and he should have had and Rasal heres this and he knocks something in anger and Rukmi bandages him and gives him sleeping pills and tells him to go to bed Mamasa sees all this and tells Deep to take advantage of this situation and they both smile Rasal in her room blaming Rukmi and thinking what can she do to help Ranveer and just then she sees Vick at her room door Rasal begins to yell at Vick form coming there and all and Vick says I only came to tell you not to worry that I will bother you after what has happen I just want you to be happy and rasal apologizes to him and tells him to move on and Vick says you have no right to tell me what to do with my life and rasal tells him life doesn't have to have love all the time and Vick says LOOK WHO IS TALKING and tells her to be happy and leaves Deep takes ranveer and makes him drink and tells him BT was behind his and Rasals marriage that he did this all to take revenge on MS and this really gets to Ranveer and Chanchel was about to say something when she overhears their conversation but Mamasa takes her side and explains by Ranveer doing this he will lose the respect her gets from BT and they smile to go see the drama Chanchel tells BT to get ready for dinner and tells him Deep will take care of all work and Chanchel says he will but he is too obsessed about rasal and Vick and BT says that's all his lack of memory talking but now he has apologize and we should not look too much in back at the dinner table as BT tells to call Ranveer he comes barging in yelling BTs name and begins to blame him for getting Rasal and him married and that he has done all this out of revenge and made his life a living hello and fall on chair and sleeps Rukmi asks for forgiveness and Chanchel says why are you trying to cover what he did when we all know you filled ranveers ear about Rasal and Vick and Dadisa tells her to calm down but Chanchel says I cant as he is my husband and Rukmi asks for forgiveness as she does not know how he got hold up liquor and that he is in his not in stable stage and begs him to forgive Ranveer Deep also tells BT to forgive him as he is drunk but BT says no son that enough I been very settle with him till this point but not anymore I cant kick him out the house as he is my responsibility after my brother dying but tell him not to meet me in the morning or ever as I can never forgive for what he did and this shocks both Rasal and Rukmi and show ends on Rukmi

Tomorrow: Rasal in her dream looks at Vick and says you are my past and looks at Ranveer you are my future and tells Ranveer to run away with her and Ranveer says I cant as she turns to look back Vick is dead and she yells his name'.

P.S. Please LIKE my work and sorry for any mistakes'😊

Edited by ziddiladki - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamkailash thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you for your neat updates