Article: Aadesh's interview (Page 4)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Thanks for sharingSmile

@Ksh...you said it's a press release...what does that mean exactly?

If you want to inform the public abt anything you issue a press release. Say you have opened a new gifts shop and you want to publicize it...you contact a professional PR agency and they will do all the publicity on your behalf. They may issue ads or articles(called press release) which are published in related newspapers and websites. Usually you need to pay the media outlet to publish your press release.

Thanks!Embarrassed

I'm surprised and shocked. After taking so much trouble to change the storyline and introduce a new male lead, Colors is not interested in promoting him?? In fact, I was expecting Colors to put in a lot more effort to promote LTL as a whole...!Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53TheRager

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Thanks a lotEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRager

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

I think those who have seen even glimpses of Diggu know more about AC's acting ability. I also believe that nobody is against AC as a person but everybody is against Diggu, the character which a a warped version of Dutta thus mocking Dutta in viewers face and THAT is what is bugging the viewers or forum members more and thus this naming-game for Diggu. Had they kept the sanctity of Dutta's character and thus respecting or valuing MR's work, AND introduced Diggu as just another character all in its own right then MAY be the audiences would have accepted AC even with his limited acting ability. But the wrong turn of the storyline and emphatic way of showing similarities between Dutta and Diggu has ruined LTL forever and thus affecting AC too. Yeah, agreed that AC deserves to be treated as a human at least but the way Colors treated MR has angered the audience so much that now AC is paying the price.

Chalte chalte, I have to agree with Hamlet that there is nothing extraordinary about AC's interview and he SHOULD study the project that he undertakes is the REQUIREMENT in his profession. So AC isn't doing something extraordinary. If Diggu's character had been developed to be a different one than Dutta there would have been a possibility of him being a hit with the viewers. Imagine, in spite of Diggu possessing so many obvious traits like Dutta, Naku hasn't regained her sanity! She doesn't relate to him as Dutta or isn't connected with him! And there lies the failure of this CHARACTER Diggu! So why blame die-hard MR fans? They know the difference between good and bad and it is for everybody to see. BUT AC SHOULD get the basic respect as a human being! No two ways about it.

Kaash MR ko bhi yeh respect milta Channel se... we wouldn't have been discussing this topic. nahi? 

Edited by mozart66 - 20 May 2011 at 2:02am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82prettywomanmnx12divy609rama_2010ivy_11-Carrie--Azy-Hamlet53TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharingSmile

@Ksh...you said it's a press release...what does that mean exactly?

If you want to inform the public abt anything you issue a press release. Say you have opened a new gifts shop and you want to publicize it...you contact a professional PR agency and they will do all the publicity on your behalf. They may issue ads or articles(called press release) which are published in related newspapers and websites. Usually you need to pay the media outlet to publish your press release.

Thanks!Embarrassed

I'm surprised and shocked. After taking so much trouble to change the storyline and introduce a new male lead, Colors is not interested in promoting him?? In fact, I was expecting Colors to put in a lot more effort to promote LTL as a whole...!Confused

Maybe its the standard Colors behavior wrt LTL even if now the male lead is their chaheta actor. Or maybe they are waiting for IPL to get over before they move full on with the next phase of LTL-promotion or story-wise.
So post IPL I am bracing for a dragging the woman by her hand and forcibly marrying her sequence.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosamozart66Hamlet53

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

I think those who have seen even glimpses of Diggu know more about AC's acting ability. I also believe that nobody is against AC as a person but everybody is against Diggu, the character which a a warped version of Dutta thus mocking Dutta in viewers face and THAT is what is bugging the viewers or forum members more and thus this naming-game for Diggu. Had they kept the sanctity of Dutta's character and thus respecting or valuing MR's work, AND introduced Diggu as just another character all in its own right then MAY be the audiences would have accepted AC even with his limited acting ability. But the wrong turn of the storyline and emphatic way of showing similarities between Dutta and Diggu has ruined LTL forever and thus affecting AC too. Yeah, agreed that AC deserves to be treated as a human at least but the way Colors treated MR has angered the audience so much that now AC is paying the price.

Chalte chalte, I have to agree with Hamlet that there is nothing extraordinary about AC's interview and he SHOULD study the project that he undertakes is the REQUIREMENT in his profession. So AC isn't doing something extraordinary. If Diggu's character had been developed to be a different one than Dutta there would have been a possibility of him being a hit with the viewers. Imagine, in spite of Diggu possessing so many obvious traits like Dutta, Naku hasn't regained her sanity! She doesn't relate to him as Dutta or isn't connected with him! And there lies the failure of this CHARACTER Diggu! So why blame die-hard MR fans? They know the difference between good and bad and it is for everybody to see. BUT AC SHOULD get the basic respect as a human being! No two ways about it.

Kaash MR ko bhi yeh respect milta Channel se... we wouldn't have been discussing this topic. nahi? 

I agree...but just becuz some egotistical idiot treated MR badly doesnt mean we return the favor to his protege. I think time will pay him back.Wink

-Carrie-Hamlet53

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
@Ksh...but that makes no sense at allConfused I thought the Channel will promote LTL at least now, for the sake of their EGO...but no...!Confused But no Ksh...didn't you read AC's interview? Deegu is already cured of his cynicism and ruthlessness...in one and half monthsErmm, so a forcible marriage wouldn't quite fit in...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged

@Ksh...but that makes no sense at allConfused I thought the Channel will promote LTL at least now, for the sake of their EGO...but no...!Confused But no Ksh...didn't you read AC's interview? Deegu is already cured of his cynicism and ruthlessness...in one and half monthsErmm, so a forcible marriage wouldn't quite fit in...

Maybe Digu will be accused of being the father of Nakusha's baby. Being insane she will be incapable of telling the truth. So he will forcibly marry her to shut up everyone. I guess the PN clan will also have their doubts.

sub_rosaHamlet53

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Maybe Digu will be accused of being the father of Nakusha's baby. Being insane she will be incapable of telling the truth. So he will forcibly marry her to shut up everyone. I guess the PN clan will also have their doubts.

eeks shreya. bas kar. just don't predict. this is too much.Ouch I had this story in my head for so many days and u just wrote it. Ouch I hope u have a new show lined up to watch after IPL. LOL btw bade acchhe lagte hain is a new show launching on Sony but it Ekta's. u taking any chances? I am. LOL can't believe I'm looking forward to Ekta's show. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomandivy609Hamlet53

Go to top