Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Article: Aadesh's interview (Page 3)

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya6gang

He had received encouraging responce... Wo to dikh hi raha h... LTL turns to LCL...trp drops...ranking too drops... Ye kaisa encouraging response h diggu bhaiya.:-D
thanks for sharing...

LOL Couldn't have described the actual truth better! Thanks for sharing Ksh! Unfortunately, the results are there to be seen. That is all. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66TheRager

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
sorry LTL team if I break any rules here ,since  this interview is publicly talking about this actor, I will have to make a public observation on his acting skills based on my judgement. the actor cannot act to save his life;he has none, or fixed expressions; has no clarity of speech and diction has, has no harmony betwixt dialouge delivery and emotions portrayed  and above has no screen presence or mass appeal what so ever. With regards  to the actual contents of his interveiw there is nothing original about it, it is a standard run of the mill interview,touching on programme team support and giving the impression its one happy work environmemt. His remarks about studying the role assigned ,well thats his b#####y job he's expected to look through the project. So nothing new! The role he's doing is a warped, tweaked and deflated version of Jayesh Patil's  penned character of Dutta! so whats  original about this interveiw!  The only thing original about  the interveiw is in the inference, that it does sound like the man is  confessing that he is only a supporting role actor who has now been given a chance to experiment with  the hard to follow act of an acclaimed , versatile an expercieced   actor ,who has thousands of fans!  Apologies LTL team this is not what Iwould call a below the belt  bashing. x hamlet

Edited by Hamlet53 - 20 May 2011 at 1:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82mozart66

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

The role he's doing is a warped and tweaked and deflated version of Jayesh Patil's  penned character of Dutta!

Exactly! But I cant say its completely his fault. Not everyone can be Mishal who will prefer to sit out and wait for something worth his time.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82mozart66divy609-Carrie-Hamlet53

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Originally posted by priya6gang

He had received encouraging responce... Wo to dikh hi raha h... LTL turns to LCL...trp drops...ranking too drops... Ye kaisa encouraging response h diggu bhaiya.:-D
thanks for sharing...

LOL Couldn't have described the actual truth better! Thanks for sharing Ksh! Unfortunately, the results are there to be seen. That is all. LOL

Atleast he has said 'encouraging' and not 'overwhelming'. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltldivy609mozart66

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharingSmile

@Ksh...you said it's a press release...what does that mean exactly?
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Thanks for sharingSmile

@Ksh...you said it's a press release...what does that mean exactly?

If you want to inform the public abt anything you issue a press release. Say you have opened a new gifts shop and you want to publicize it...you contact a professional PR agency and they will do all the publicity on your behalf. They may issue ads or articles(called press release) which are published in related newspapers and websites. Usually you need to pay the media outlet to publish your press release.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82neets_ltlsub_rosadivy609Hamlet53

LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Haan yaar,RituOuch Maze lekar she was telling me your Bhau ka aisa hua ,your Bhau ka waisa huaCryCryCry She also told me all the awesome BG score of D Sweetheart is now being used for the newbieOuch Itne lazy hain yeh log.Chodo.

Zuby has her hands full with DSP, I'm sure Aadesh can fight his own battles.LOL man mein aise hi baat aayi toh I shared with you.Embarrassed

I guess that's wrong info. For this new character there are giving a different BG not dutta's. Yes only in some scenes with nakku, they use those Tasha BGs (what Srushti described as "ma dha pa ga sa" and flute version) are used and not "dutta BGs". 

I guess they use this to make ppl to think that there will be romantic angle between digu and nakku. Maybe preparing the audience for it, in case MR/dutta doesn't return or check the audience reaction. 

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

Go to top