India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Article: Aadesh's interview (Page 2)

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

He is trying his best, but we are used to of watching an excellent performance, he has not been able to reach even 5% of it, So only colors is to be blamed, for poor selection of storyline etc...

I was watchimg Surya the SC on Sony yesterday, in that one of the journalist character said- articles where journalist's name is not mentioned are paid to be published.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010ivy_11stranger2rose

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged

@Ritu: Main kuch bhi bak bak karoon you will never throw any chappal at me that I'm sureEmbarrassed

So true what u say. Movies & Tv run only on audiences attention span then strange ke these ppl claim to run channels & don't know this.Shocked So even that 8000 are not watching this garbage served to themLOL Shame!
My sister told me about the way MR/D is humiliated everyday subtlely in the show.They are kicking his chair, pouring kerosene over & burning his picture & seems Mahi Vij in her diminished mental state is playing with an ugly doll who has been made to wear black kurta & has its face scratched with a black marker which is supposed to be D's stubbleOuch It was so painful to hear all this.Pathetic & juvenile attitude by so called "head honchos"Dead
But the point I was trying to make was all this is the channels & PH fault. A new actor shouldn't be penalised for working  in times when work is so hard to come by. So many talented ppl are sitting at home for want of assignments.Why on earth should he refuse a prime time show? Because ppl he doesn't know & cares even less are getting hurt? I cringe at some of the names he is being called in the forum. I'll say again I am not his fan I haven't see him act but as a human being we should allow others to flourish in ways they see fit.
Agar gaali dena hain toh Colors ko do.In truck loads!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82mozart66divy609rusha4003-Ritz-TheRager

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
@ Zuby: oh god your sis told u about D's doll and all. Ouch I was going to tell u in your welcome back pm but erased it coz I didn't want u to know about it.
I agree that a new actor should not be penalized for it and that is another reason that I want it to end. Audience is bound to compare Deegu with Dutta and Playtime creationn and Colors are playing a sick game with the audience. Dead People behind this will never face the camera but these actors will suffer. I have never seen a channel being so ignorant towards their actors. they absolutely don't support their actors while they are working for their shows. In reality, I don't think anybody has a grudge against the actor. Embarrassed He is new and will make his own mark in the industry but I can't watch the show, I quit Colors on 25th March. the show as a whole is disgusting to watch. No story whatsoever. I'm just mad at what they have made out of Nakusha's character. Ouch

Edit: Colors is not even worth giving gali to. they are way below that level. LOL anyway, it will only ruin my own language. I shall just hope for Colors to end as a whole. Tongue

Edited by -Ritz- - 20 May 2011 at 12:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74Fatima82mozart66-Carrie-TheRager

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Haan yaar,RituOuch Maze lekar she was telling me your Bhau ka aisa hua ,your Bhau ka waisa huaCryCryCry She also told me all the awesome BG score of D Sweetheart is now being used for the newbieOuch Itne lazy hain yeh log.Chodo.

Zuby has her hands full with DSP, I'm sure Aadesh can fight his own battles.LOL man mein aise hi baat aayi toh I shared with you.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66-Ritz-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Actually LTL these days reminds me of KTH. Rajeev Khandelwal had quit as he did not like the storyline. He was abused a lot for being unprofessional and it was declared that his career was over. Everyone knows RK's career graph after that. After several years he was back on the same channel with a lot more respect. The people who were responsible for abusing him had all moved on from the channel without much success later on. The head honchos of SP during KTH's time became CEOs of 9X and NDTV Imagine. We know what has happenned to both.
Rajeev was replaced by a newbie. The poor guy was abused a lot by Sujal fans. After KTH ended no one knows where he is. I dont think as fans we must be mean to a replacement actor. We might not like him in his role but that doesnt mean we abuse him. He deserves that much respect as a human being.
I might have even wished AC all the best in his role. But I cant as his success as Digu means some people being smug about the wrong things. So I hope AC gets a new roles as per his abilities and does well in it in the future in a different show. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82mozart66-Ritz--Carrie-Moon_Lovers

Moon_Lovers IF-Stunnerz
Moon_Lovers
Moon_Lovers

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya6gang

He had received encouraging responce... Wo to dikh hi raha h... LTL turns to LCL...trp drops...ranking too drops... Ye kaisa encouraging response h diggu bhaiya.:-D
thanks for sharing...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Moon_Lovers IF-Stunnerz
Moon_Lovers
Moon_Lovers

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Actually LTL these days reminds me of KTH. Rajeev Khandelwal had quit as he did not like the storyline. He was abused a lot for being unprofessional and it was declared that his career was over. Everyone knows RK's career graph after that. After several years he was back on the same channel with a lot more respect. The people who were responsible for abusing him had all moved on from the channel without much success later on. The head honchos of SP during KTH's time became CEOs of 9X and NDTV Imagine. We know what has happenned to both.
Rajeev was replaced by a newbie. The poor guy was abused a lot by Sujal fans. After KTH ended no one knows where he is. I dont think as fans we must be mean to a replacement actor. We might not like him in his role but that doesnt mean we abuse him. He deserves that much respect as a human being.
I might have even wished AC all the best in his role. But I cant as his success as Digu means some people being smug about the wrong things. So I hope AC gets a new roles as per his abilities and does well in it in the future in a different show. 

hey dear
thanks for sharing
we don't have problem with AC but with diggu
we wish him good luck for future

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
hawww par Dutta Bhao aapka Bhao kaise ho gaya. tell your sis he is not your Bhao. LOL aww don't cry. Hugeeks I didn't know they were using D's bg score on the newbie.Ouch I'm glad I stopped watching the show. Big smile the new audience is totally welcomed to join this show but I think ye new audience ko bhi torture karke hi chodege. LOL

yeah we should keep our hands full with DSP. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66-Carrie-

Go to top