Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

@Ksh...but that makes no sense at allπŸ˜• I thought the Channel will promote LTL at least now, for the sake of their EGO...but no...!πŸ˜• But no Ksh...didn't you read AC's interview? Deegu is already cured of his cynicism and ruthlessness...in one and half monthsπŸ€”, so a forcible marriage wouldn't quite fit in...

Maybe Digu will be accused of being the father of Nakusha's baby. Being insane she will be incapable of telling the truth. So he will forcibly marry her to shut up everyone. I guess the PN clan will also have their doubts.
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Maybe Digu will be accused of being the father of Nakusha's baby. Being insane she will be incapable of telling the truth. So he will forcibly marry her to shut up everyone. I guess the PN clan will also have their doubts.

eeks shreya. bas kar. just don't predict. this is too much. I had this story in my head for so many days and u just wrote it. I hope u have a new show lined up to watch after IPL. πŸ˜† btw bade acchhe lagte hain is a new show launching on Sony but it Ekta's. u taking any chances? I am. πŸ˜† can't believe I'm looking forward to Ekta's show. πŸ˜†
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The young actor feels that every character needs to be studied. And once he got the brief, he started working on the mannerisms and speech all by himself, trying to create a unique style rather than copying someone who had done something similar in the past

@Blue :πŸ˜•
Unfortunately for AC & the loyal audience of LTL 1, channel people are making damn sure that his mannerisms resemble certain someone who in the eyes of 200 people is an iconic character.
He might be doing his best for the character,but somewhere his efforts are not making enough connection with audiences.πŸ˜•
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

eeks shreya. bas kar. just don't predict. this is too much. I had this story in my head for so many days and u just wrote it. I hope u have a new show lined up to watch after IPL. πŸ˜† btw bade acchhe lagte hain is a new show launching on Sony but it Ekta's. u taking any chances? I am. πŸ˜† can't believe I'm looking forward to Ekta's show. πŸ˜†

The bold bit echoes my sentiments. The best part is that its on Sony so I guess story shuru hone se pehle hi show khatam ho jaayega. But nevertheless atleast Ram and Prachi wont make me cringe in their attempts to learn acting unlike the 'stars' of Navya. They also have a cute chemistry unlike the in your face 'Mahi mahi' couple.
I am hoping the post IPL shows dubao Colors. BLUN can remain the 1,4,2,3 show on Colors but overall they should be much lower than the other shows. I am looking forward to Zee's launches too ie Somnath and Paanch bahuyein. I'll also check out Diya Bati on SP.
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LTLFan

I guess that's wrong info. For this new character there are giving a different BG not dutta's. Yes only in some scenes with nakku, they use those Tasha BGs (what Srushti described as "ma dha pa ga sa" and flute version) are used and not "dutta BGs". 

I, or rather my sis meant the romantic BG scores not the signature DSP tune.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

May be...may be notπŸ˜† Don't torture yourself guessing the future tracks of LCLπŸ˜†
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

The young actor feels that every character needs to be studied. And once he got the brief, he started working on the mannerisms and speech all by himself, trying to create a unique style rather than copying someone who had done something similar in the past

@Blue :πŸ˜•
Unfortunately for AC & the loyal audience of LTL 1, channel people are making damn sure that his mannerisms resemble certain someone who in the eyes of 200 people is an iconic character.
He might be doing his best for the character,but somewhere his efforts are not making enough connection with audiences.πŸ˜•

Exactly.. when he says that he is trying to create a unique style rather than copying someone.. how is it ever possible when they are trying their best to make every mannerisms and characteristics of diggu  as that of dutta...now diggu has a bad past too...which might have led him to be what he is today.. can we see any signs of originality here? so there are bound to be comparisons...and above all they are making a mockery of dutta in every possible way..this is what is hurting and irritating the loyal viewers of LTL1.. even if somebody for the first time start to watch it,  there is absolutely no story whatever in the present LTL.. even if there may be some traces of it,  it has become so very boring..I find it hard to just read the update..there is absolutely no character development whatsoever.. and there are no challenges or scope for ones acting abilities..under these conditions, how can any actor make an impact?
I don't even want to comment on his acting abilities as I have not watched any episode.. but under all these conditions I think even an excellent actor would not succeed..

Anyways Thanks Ksh for sharing..

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

May be...may be notπŸ˜† Don't torture yourself guessing the future tracks of LCLπŸ˜†

Anything can happen in LCL..it can take any track randomly..forget about any sense or logic.. so in that way it is very unpredictable..πŸ˜†
@ Ksh..  so one more marriage is in store for nakusha.. πŸ˜†Edited by -Roopa- - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually I have nothing against AC. He is an actor and he is doing his job. Its his choice to act and my choice to view or not to view.

I am hopping mad  with the Channel and PH😑 for ruining an epic show like LTL and trying every dirty trick in their slander campaign against Mishal...Totally unacceptableπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Thanks for sharing Shreya😊
Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Superbb wayy to garner attention !!! 

Encouraging reviews πŸ˜² Wowow I've seen rave reviews only @ 'one' place ... No where else Srsly ... Experiments with the character and doesn't copy it seems πŸ˜† Which world are you living in ... They have given all traits of D to U and saying U don't copy πŸ˜†

Ohh... Well ... The PH and their attention πŸ˜‘ I hate them for what they have done to the show πŸ˜‘

TFS Shreya πŸ˜Š
Edited by divy609 - 12 years ago