Article: Aadesh's interview - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing๐Ÿ˜Š

@Ksh...you said it's a press release...what does that mean exactly?
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Thanks for sharing๐Ÿ˜Š

@Ksh...you said it's a press release...what does that mean exactly?

If you want to inform the public abt anything you issue a press release. Say you have opened a new gifts shop and you want to publicize it...you contact a professional PR agency and they will do all the publicity on your behalf. They may issue ads or articles(called press release) which are published in related newspapers and websites. Usually you need to pay the media outlet to publish your press release.
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Haan yaar,Ritu Maze lekar she was telling me your Bhau ka aisa hua ,your Bhau ka waisa hua๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ She also told me all the awesome BG score of D Sweetheart is now being used for the newbie Itne lazy hain yeh log.Chodo.

Zuby has her hands full with DSP, I'm sure Aadesh can fight his own battles.๐Ÿ˜† man mein aise hi baat aayi toh I shared with you.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I guess that's wrong info. For this new character there are giving a different BG not dutta's. Yes only in some scenes with nakku, they use those Tasha BGs (what Srushti described as "ma dha pa ga sa" and flute version) are used and not "dutta BGs". 

I guess they use this to make ppl to think that there will be romantic angle between digu and nakku. Maybe preparing the audience for it, in case MR/dutta doesn't return or check the audience reaction. 

Originally posted by kshreya2002

If you want to inform the public abt anything you issue a press release. Say you have opened a new gifts shop and you want to publicize it...you contact a professional PR agency and they will do all the publicity on your behalf. They may issue ads or articles(called press release) which are published in related newspapers and websites. Usually you need to pay the media outlet to publish your press release.

Thanks!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm surprised and shocked. After taking so much trouble to change the storyline and introduce a new male lead, Colors is not interested in promoting him?? In fact, I was expecting Colors to put in a lot more effort to promote LTL as a whole...!๐Ÿ˜•

I think those who have seen even glimpses of Diggu know more about AC's acting ability. I also believe that nobody is against AC as a person but everybody is against Diggu, the character which a a warped version of Dutta thus mocking Dutta in viewers face and THAT is what is bugging the viewers or forum members more and thus this naming-game for Diggu. Had they kept the sanctity of Dutta's character and thus respecting or valuing MR's work, AND introduced Diggu as just another character all in its own right then MAY be the audiences would have accepted AC even with his limited acting ability. But the wrong turn of the storyline and emphatic way of showing similarities between Dutta and Diggu has ruined LTL forever and thus affecting AC too. Yeah, agreed that AC deserves to be treated as a human at least but the way Colors treated MR has angered the audience so much that now AC is paying the price.

Chalte chalte, I have to agree with Hamlet that there is nothing extraordinary about AC's interview and he SHOULD study the project that he undertakes is the REQUIREMENT in his profession. So AC isn't doing something extraordinary. If Diggu's character had been developed to be a different one than Dutta there would have been a possibility of him being a hit with the viewers. Imagine, in spite of Diggu possessing so many obvious traits like Dutta, Naku hasn't regained her sanity! She doesn't relate to him as Dutta or isn't connected with him! And there lies the failure of this CHARACTER Diggu! So why blame die-hard MR fans? They know the difference between good and bad and it is for everybody to see. BUT AC SHOULD get the basic respect as a human being! No two ways about it.

Kaash MR ko bhi yeh respect milta Channel se... we wouldn't have been discussing this topic. nahi? 
Edited by mozart66 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Thanks!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm surprised and shocked. After taking so much trouble to change the storyline and introduce a new male lead, Colors is not interested in promoting him?? In fact, I was expecting Colors to put in a lot more effort to promote LTL as a whole...!๐Ÿ˜•

Maybe its the standard Colors behavior wrt LTL even if now the male lead is their chaheta actor. Or maybe they are waiting for IPL to get over before they move full on with the next phase of LTL-promotion or story-wise.
So post IPL I am bracing for a dragging the woman by her hand and forcibly marrying her sequence.
Originally posted by mozart66

I think those who have seen even glimpses of Diggu know more about AC's acting ability. I also believe that nobody is against AC as a person but everybody is against Diggu, the character which a a warped version of Dutta thus mocking Dutta in viewers face and THAT is what is bugging the viewers or forum members more and thus this naming-game for Diggu. Had they kept the sanctity of Dutta's character and thus respecting or valuing MR's work, AND introduced Diggu as just another character all in its own right then MAY be the audiences would have accepted AC even with his limited acting ability. But the wrong turn of the storyline and emphatic way of showing similarities between Dutta and Diggu has ruined LTL forever and thus affecting AC too. Yeah, agreed that AC deserves to be treated as a human at least but the way Colors treated MR has angered the audience so much that now AC is paying the price.

Chalte chalte, I have to agree with Hamlet that there is nothing extraordinary about AC's interview and he SHOULD study the project that he undertakes is the REQUIREMENT in his profession. So AC isn't doing something extraordinary. If Diggu's character had been developed to be a different one than Dutta there would have been a possibility of him being a hit with the viewers. Imagine, in spite of Diggu possessing so many obvious traits like Dutta, Naku hasn't regained her sanity! She doesn't relate to him as Dutta or isn't connected with him! And there lies the failure of this CHARACTER Diggu! So why blame die-hard MR fans? They know the difference between good and bad and it is for everybody to see. BUT AC SHOULD get the basic respect as a human being! No two ways about it.

Kaash MR ko bhi yeh respect milta Channel se... we wouldn't have been discussing this topic. nahi? 

I agree...but just becuz some egotistical idiot treated MR badly doesnt mean we return the favor to his protege. I think time will pay him back.๐Ÿ˜‰
@Ksh...but that makes no sense at all๐Ÿ˜• I thought the Channel will promote LTL at least now, for the sake of their EGO...but no...!๐Ÿ˜• But no Ksh...didn't you read AC's interview? Deegu is already cured of his cynicism and ruthlessness...in one and half months๐Ÿค”, so a forcible marriage wouldn't quite fit in...