Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Article: Aadesh's interview

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Link:

PS: I cant access the link from office. So someone post the interview or read it from the link.

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
AngryNothing great another way of cheap publicityAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74mnx12

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
 Here is the content of the interview :

"The only similarity is the innocence of the heart" - Aadesh Chaudhary as Digu (Interview)

Mumbai, May 19, 2011 (Washington Bangla Radio / PRlog) Aadesh Chaudhary who essays the role of Digamber, aka Digu in Playtime Creation's  Laagi Tujhse Lagan thought the role was risky, but just took it up because he loved the character. He says, "To join a show midway and establish yourself is difficult. It could take the show on new heights or remain stagnant. Luckily the response that I have received is encouraging. The reason why I took up a character like Digu is that it has various layers to it. He is a gunda, and he does drink alcohol but for the people in his basti he is a hero. Digu's character has also seen a transition emotions and behavior wise. Earlier he was someone who is rash and could get angry easily. But Nakusha has made Digu more emotional." 

The young actor feels that every character needs to be studied. And once he got the brief, he started working on the mannerisms and speech all by himself, trying to create a unique style rather than copying someone who had done something similar in the past. His experience in the month and half that he has been with the show looks great, he says, "The production house and the director have been very supportive of me. After they gave me the brief, they let me experiment with my character the way I felt was appropriate. Also the atmosphere on the set is so chilled out that the entire unit plays cricket in the evening!"

Aadesh's scenes are majorly with Mahii Vij who plays Nakusha, the female lead in the show, he expresses, "Mahii is sweet. We do a lot of masti on the set. She also made me feel comfortable on the shoot in the initial phase, even though she has been with the show from the start. We rehearse all the scenes; she also gives me inputs which help us improvise."

Finally we ask him if he has any similarities with Digu, Aadesh says, "The only similarity is the innocence of the heart. That is my personal touch to the character." We can see this promising actor reach new heights in Laagi Tujhse Lagan on Colors at 8:30pm.

- PRlog

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_Lovers

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
He had received encouraging responce... Wo to dikh hi raha h... LTL turns to LCL...trp drops...ranking too drops... Ye kaisa encouraging response h diggu bhaiya.:-D
thanks for sharing...

Edited by priya6gang - 19 May 2011 at 10:29pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74Fatima82captkirkneets_ltl-Fivr-mnx12Moon_Lovers

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Its actually a press release! Whoa! If he such a big chaheta of Colors I think Colors should arrange for a few media interviews by their chums in TB. Better than the poor chap doing his own PR.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74Fatima82captkirkmnx12sub_rosa

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing,Shreya.H
ope I do not get  chappals for this but I have only sympathy for this guy coz I find myself a lot of times in the situation he is now.Being trainees we are shunted from one project to another many times midway. And the older members of the new team we join treat us exactly the way AC is treated. Like we are interlopers & were personally involved in the displacement of the member whose replacements we are. It takes months to break ice with each member & during this time we are made to sweat for the most trivial support we need. But strangely the trainees who replace us in our previous team are also treated the same way.Now we are MRs & they are ACsLOLLOLLOL
I just saw Aadesh in one U,Me &TV episode so don't know about his acting skills but hope for his sake he does well. Baaki LCL & Colors jaye bhaad mein.Saaanu Kiii!Sleepy

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82mnx12mozart66divy609rusha4003Fishfish-Ritz-Prinsesse.SuviMoon_Lovers

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
@Zuby: I agree with u. Whatever is the currently state of LTL is all because of Colors ego. And now they cant even push the poor chap. He has to do his own publicity.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82AbhiAni-Ritz--Carrie-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
*throws chappals at D sweetheart.* ROFL I'm just kidding but I do understand what you are saying. Embarrassed honestly speaking, I want to see LCL fail so that people with ego involved with this show  learn to talk to their audience in a decent manner though he or they (don't know how many are there) might never learn to do that but the way they have completely disregarded our opinions is completely unacceptable. they could have been polite instead of writing MR is replaceable, the show must go on and blah blah blah... Dead Politeness jise cheez toh in logo ki dictionary mein hai hi nehi. Dead
and the most lame thing was only 200 fans vs crores. Dead if crores matter so much to the channel, then they should have proper ratings instead of measuring only 8000 homes. pehle woh toh kar lo Colors, phir dekhege if crores matter or not. LOL
The show is still running on Dutta coz Colors and Playtime Creationn do not have the guts to say that Dutta is dead. Losers. 

sorry I went off topic but don't care about this show any longer.
thanks for sharing shreya.

Edited by -Ritz- - 20 May 2011 at 12:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82mnx12rama_2010Fishfish-Carrie-Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top