Blooper in yesterday's episode

archup20 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi I am a regular on SGP forum,but dont post any topics. But yesterday's episode made me post one.Yesterday they showed Raunak trying to run away to meet Panna, but dint they show Raunak coming to observe Panna and his Mom a few days back during night. Also he could have contacted Panna earlier instead of sending her creepy letters and smses. Or did I miss something?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes. You are right. The CVs have not been able to handle this track well. Hopefully it will end soon๐Ÿ˜Š
smarty22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes...
Even I was thinking abt this from the beginning...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Probably at that time he was under the influence of the medications he has been given by the doctor.Raunak needs this wierdo around him to get his dimagh thikanay as he needs to be taught a lesson, assman say gira khajoor mai atkaa!!bohat hero bantam thay Panna Kay Agay!
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes you are right, they really should have thought it through, but then again this is not new. Intricate details are not always observed by CV's. ๐Ÿ˜กNever mind!! Blooper or not, the only I know is that they need to conclude this track soon. I am tired of it!!๐Ÿคข
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: venture

Probably at that time he was under the influence of the medications he has been given by the doctor.Raunak needs this wierdo around him to get his dimagh thikanay as he needs to be taught a lesson, assman say gira khajoor mai atkaa!!bohat hero bantam thay Panna Kay Agay!

hey well said...๐Ÿ˜†