pihu should not have blamed gauri alone

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i didn't understand that howcould pihu so easily put the entire blame on gauri alone for her attraction towards rudra❓She completely forgot that gauri just requested for her help as she had no other choice left in front of her because in current circumstances rudra only remembers pihu & forgotten her completely👍🏼it was pihu's own decision to help gauri,she herself took the final decision of helping her by going close to rudra even after knowing that whatever rudra is thinking  about her is just an allusion and at present he loves only & only gauri😃pihu knew very well that it was a tough decision for gauri also but she took it even after knowing what she did with her in past just for sake of rudra thinking that  she changed completely as a person after the death of abhay👏pihu completely forgot that gauri was the one who gave her the permission to stay alongwith them without caring about her past even when nobody wanted her to stay their🤗if pihu have started loving abhay as she said it often then i don't see any reason for her to get attracted towards her first love rudra after knowing very well his present state of mind and she should have not felt attracted towards him again😡if she is again getting attracted towards rudra just because she is always staying  close to him then it means that she never ever loved abhay😭because i feel that true love can never be attracted no matter whatever happenssomewhere gauri is responsible for all this but more than that pihu herself is responsible for betraying gauri's trust so badly knowing & understanding the present situation of rudra & gauri👎🏼pihu is completely wrong if she thinks that rudra will love her even after getting his entire memory backEdited by monaghosh - 12 years ago