Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

LET's classify the stars and you be the judge!

Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  Ok, I want to have some analysis going on here, you know what I am saying IF members!  I think it will be interesting to classify our stars in the following categories (both actors/actresses):

Who are the newbies, starting out?  (1 - 2 years in Bollywood)

Who have been around, in the public eye, but not established yet (3 - 4 years in Bollywood)

Who are established, know their identity, and have had a decent share of hits/flops (5+ years in Bollywood)

Who are senior, been around the block, and know that they command a fan following (7 - 10 years in Bollywood)

Who have crossed that bridge where hits/flops don't matter (10+ years in Bollywood)

Who don't need an explanation, have proved themselves that they are classified into iconic/semi-legend status (15+ years in Bollywood)

Who are complete legends that people idolize them (20+ years in Bollywood)

So, let's get working guys!  I want to hear your thoughts on how you would classify the stars!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Who have been around, in the public eye, but not established yet (bips and lara) but they have been in the industry more than 4 years.

Who are the newbies, starting out? (Imran, Ranveer, and Anuska, and Sonaski)

Who are senior, been around the block, and know that they command a fan following

SRk, Salman, Kareena, PC, Katrina. Amir. Aish.

Who have crossed that bridge where hits/flops don't matter

Kareena and Aish, hits and flops never made them go off the map, they always came back with a bang. (I never meant for this to rhyme lol)

Who don't need an explanation, have proved themselves that they are classified into iconic/semi-legend status

Maduri, Sri, Rani (although am a bit unsure about if she is a semi-legend...she fits more into an iconic bollywood actress that would be remembered for her charm and great acting, wouldn't call her a "semi-legend")

Who are complete legends that people idolize them

Amitab Bachan hands down!!! He is a true legend! Love him! There is something about this man when he comes on screen, he gets your attention like no other actors in history of bollywood ever did!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
so, this topic is of no interest to anyone?  😭
.Alluring. thumbnail
Who are the newbies, starting out? pratiek babbar, sonakshi sinha

Who have been around, in the public eye, but not established yet (3 - 4 years in Bollywood)  Esha deol.. isha kopikar..minisha lamba..zayed khan..fardeen khan..diya mirza though they have been here more than 4yrs now i think 

Who are established, know their identity, and have had a decent share of hits/flops (5+ years in Bollywood) rani..preity..kareena..ash..all the khans..kumar..they have had hits/flops
Who are senior, been around the block, and know that they command a fan following (7 - 10 years in Bollywood) again all of the actors actress i mentioned previously 

Who have crossed that bridge where hits/flops don't matter (10+ years in Bollywood) Amitabh bachchan for sure 

Who don't need an explanation, have proved themselves that they are classified into iconic/semi-legend status (15+ years in Bollywood) madhuri dixit..sridevi too i think 

Who are complete legends that people idolize them (20+ years in Bollywood) amitabh again 
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Who are the newbies, starting out?  Ranveer and Sonakshi

Who are senior, been around the block, and know that they command a fan following (7 - 10 years in Bollywood) All the top heroines and heros

Who have crossed that bridge where hits/flops don't matter (10+ years in Bollywood) Aish and Kareena

Who don't need an explanation, have proved themselves that they are classified into iconic/semi-legend status (15+ years in Bollywood) Sridevi has been around for decades same as madhuri and rani of course

Who are complete legends that people idolize them (20+ years in Bollywood) BIG B. But the khans have around for almost 20 years and they are still rulling the industry
stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: goneforever

Who are the newbies, starting out?  (1 - 2 years in Bollywood) Ranveer

Who have been around, in the public eye, but not established yet (3 - 4 years in Bollywood) Asin

Who are established, know their identity, and have had a decent share of hits/flops (5+ years in Bollywood) Vidya balan

Who are senior, been around the block, and know that they command a fan following (7 - 10 years in Bollywood) Katrina, Priyanka