crazedfan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
HI everyone! 
I have been writing os-soniyo for a while and since many of you wanted me to turn it into an ff, I decided to go for it! Since, I am not sure as to how to change the title without making a new topic, please dont throw chappals at me lol I am still learning πŸ˜‰

For those of you who havent read first couple of parts, here are the links to them. 

As always, please give me looong comments      they make me happy and encourage me to update frequently!! and also press the like button!! πŸ˜›

Geet ran to the bathroom to take a shower, still feeling Maan's love inside her, she turned a shade of crimson while applying  pink grapefruit body wash to her body. She then washed her hair with Maan's favorite scented shampoo- peppermint orchids and dried her hair while still thinking about her charming devil.πŸ˜‰ She was thinking out loud while drying her hair.. hmmm, either he is outside the bathroom waiting for me or planning to pounce on me since I teased him this morning, I am gonna peak outside first before going out. She peaked outside her bathroom and saw maan was texting someone while sitting on the bed, she felt like he was mad at her for what she did to him in the morning. Her mom had told her that when men want THAT something and you deny them, their ego is hurt, you are soo stupid Geet, geet cursed as she went back in the bathroom, what was the need to tease just because you were behaving like the sharmilee bahu type? tu to sherni hai na? Dat kar samna kar! Halla bol! With that she looked up and said, Jo bole so nihaal sasriyakaal! Babaji! Bacha lena apni Geet ka rumaal! Wah kya baat hai! she smiled at her own rhyming abilities! wait that didnt make sense! Chaddo! sorry Babaji! 

She stepped out with her hair semi dry in a leopard print towel hitting a little above her knee, her shoulders were bare with water dripping from one side, she walked out humming a song all to familiar to Maan. She was whispering 

Maan's ear immediately shot up listening to her humming. He smiled and got back to his texting. Geet saw his grin and went about doing her thing while humming the song. She knew he would be naughty later! She went up to her wardrobe and was deciding on what to wear. Since it was her first day, she wanted to go traditional but Dadima had had told her to not abide by any customs since only family members will be present and she could still do everything even if she had a western outfit on.  Geet thanked her  Babaji for such an awesome Dadima! πŸ˜Š

She finally decided on wearing leggings with a teal one shoulder anarkali. Her outfit looked something like this 

Maan's eyes were fixed on his Jaan, his life's melody, his Geet. She was tormenting him with her innocence, her raw illuminated figure. He could see Geet had decided the outfit and now was about to go the bathroom to change. M: How could I leave such an opportunity to romance my stunning wife? time for some teasing and getting my morning dessert, he thought with a grin πŸ˜³ he walked up to her and held her close to him right by the bathroom and winked at her. πŸ˜›
M: main kabse dekh raha hoon ke tum mujhe seduce kar rahi ho? is it a delibrerate effort? 
G: achcha, maine to kuch bhi nahin kaha ya kia, she replied innocently. 
M: leopard printed towel mein lipti hui ho meri Jaan, bheege hue aapke baal and gaana Khwaab dekhe, aur mujhe seduce nahin kar rahi? Subah mujhe beech mein choda tha na, uska badla loonga mein ABHI! He got closer to her and smelled her hair, her bare shoulder. hmmm Geet mar hi dalogi kya? πŸ˜³ your scent is driving me insane! ab to main tumhe aur nahin chodooga! mujhe ek french kiss chahiye! 
G: MAAN! aap pagal to nahin ho gaye ho? Raat ko bhi french kiss se hi shuru hua that aur dekho kitne saare love bites diye hai tumne mujhe! She pointed to her one shoulder. 
M: bas wahin pe love bites hain? 
Geet came close to him and whispered in his ear, baaki ke raat ko dikhanogee, nahin to aapki badmaashi shuru ho jayegi! Chodo mujhe! 

GEEETTT! shouted Annie who was home for the day! 

Maan chodo mujhe! Annie kya sochegi! 

M: Annie, Geet yahan pe nahin hai, shayad yoga kar rahi hai! 
A: thik hai bhai, main wahin doondh leti hoon, annie left smiling! 
G: haaw, apne apni behan se jhooth kaha?? chi chi! Maan chodo mujhe, main bohot odd feel kar rahi hoon bina kapado ke! 
M: achcha? par mujhe to unke bina hi achchi lagto ho πŸ˜³
G: sachi, main dadima se bol doongi, aap bohot shaitaan ho gaye ho! 
M: bol do, maine kaha na, mujhe kiss chahiye!! 
Geet knew, she had no chance of winning in this circumstance. She leaned closer and kissed his perfect M shaped lips, he loved her soft lips on his warm ones. When their lips met, it was like the world stopped for the upteenth time. They had kissed like a thousand times before but each time embarked a new sensation in them. Maan invaded Geet's mouth with his tongue, Geet reciprocated with equal passion! her hands were in his hair, she grabbed his hair and pulled on it, Maan groaned in pleasure. They stopped to breathe! Geet took this opportunity to put some clothes on! 
M: GEEET suno tho! koi baat nahi soniyo! bach ke kahan jaogi! 
Geet came out in the one shoulder anarkali, covered her lovebites that were seen on the exposed shoulder with makeup and ran out before Maan could catch her again!

geet went to see Dadima and touched her feet. 
D: aaj aap bohot khoobsurat lag rahi hai geet! 
Arjun: haan geet, you look stunning! 
Annie: Geet I am jealous! mujhe nahi pata tha ke tum aur maan yoga apne room mein karte ho> 
g: oh please, tu kya bol rahi hai? she replied innocently and gesturing her to shush in front of dadima.  look at the glow on your face Annie! 
annie blushed, while Maan joined them for breakfast. Adi and Pinky also walked. Pinky is Geet's sister while Adi is Maan's personal assistant and is married to Pinky.  
Maan sat close to geet and texted her 

Kal ke baad meri sherni abhi abhi blush karti hai? πŸ˜‰ waise I was thinking to take a vacation for some time, hamara honeymoon bhi pending hai πŸ˜³, to tum kahan jana chahogi? 
Dadima: Maan Geet, aap log kahna ghoomne jana chahenge? app log sab ko ghoomne jaana chahiye
Maan's face lit up! I LOOVE you DADIma! he said out loud! everyone looked at him with winking eyes to each other. 
emhmm! said maan! Geet blushed and pretended to eat her food! 
Dadima: so its settled! since we cant decide on the spot, ill send you guys to a europe trip so you could visit any site in europe you want for a month! 

Geet was smiling and thanked Dadima while Maan winked at geet! Arjun and Annie had their own plans while Adi was too shy to face pinky and pinks was too excited! πŸ˜³

Precap: Modern wives, traditional men in europe πŸ˜› hmmm

Please leave your comments for frequent updates! ( yess I am bribing all of you lol)  and thank you for reading! and add me to your buddy list if you wanna get updates!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazedfan19 thumbnail
😭😭No comments????? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
mitzi11 thumbnail
 congo congo
new ff

awesome update
love it
cont soonnn
thanks pm

thank-you-desi-glitters-35

-SmexySmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice ...
plz add me to ur pm list...

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow awesomeee
plz pm me
its superbbb
crazedfan19 thumbnail
Hi all.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I am super sad and depressed... so many views and only a couple of comments.. I am probably gonna end Soniyo, next one will be soniyo's last update..😭😭
Not sure if I will start a new one ( I did have one in mind) but since I am getting hardly any comments, I wont start it for a while...😭😭 unless I am convinced otherwise πŸ˜‰...
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loveee ur story!!
Veryy romantic☺️!!
Continue soonnn.
Add me in ur pm list!

Fatima
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi...Congrats on the SS! Please update soon n pm wen u do. Loved the update...Maan is so naughty! Hey please continue with this FF...u r a wonderful writer! Looking forward to ur updatesEdited by khwaishfan - 12 years ago
crazedfan19 thumbnail
Hi all, Soniyo will be updated under             os-soniyo from now on, Moderators, please close this topic. I apologise for any inconvenience πŸ˜Š
maanluvsgeet thumbnail

awesome. plz continue