Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen and Viren's Past (Page 2)

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suman_4_NivRen

Hi Sanju...i totally agree with u girl...if the CTs really do something like the article says then I have to say that they are the worst writers in the industry...this would surely not make any sense if Viren tries to get Nivi and Sid together...it is way too late...whenever this show ends...it has to end with NivRen...they are the life of the show

omg suman where have u been all dis time?!?!?! i missed u a lot yar...
thank god u posted some comments other wise i'd have stalked u LOL LOL

btw i agree with ur post!!!! it's too late for sid & nivi to get back... nivren forever!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Xlovesusuman4evrCCBM-fan

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
NivRen has crossed a lot of hurdles and r together ... Their love is deep and strong... CT will Mock themselves if they show Viren leave nivi for Sid cause that is not possible...

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 19 May 2011 at 10:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CCBM-fandiyaloveskinnyFakeLove

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Sanju agree with you I think Sandhya character is entering to make NivRen closer. With her entry when Nivi will see Viren's closeness with another girl may be she become jealous and realize Viren is more important to her than any other person or thing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsdiyaloveskinny

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
hi sanju... i agree that it is too late for viren to go back to sandhya now... come on man...he loves nivi... is it a joke... whenever u want u marry someone..whenever u want u love someone... and whenever u want u leave someone... gosh dont know what they are showing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsdiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Sanju I love ur post Dear and this is not messy its logical, and as U said Nivren being together will be a logical ending,  Viren cannot let go Nivi and marry Sandhya,  Nivi is not a toy, she is a HUman being and she has a heart, Her heart cannot be broken everytime,  she will never leave Viren, May be CC will use Sandhya to seperat Nivren but at the end  am sure Nivren will be together and may be Sid marries Sandhya,  then they will become Sidhya, and our Niivren will remain our Nivren,  RS cannot just seperate our Jodi because he knows how much people love this Jodi and not only this reason, But Nivren are married  and marriage is no Joke that I get in and out of marriage when ever U want

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lams

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
well...even If dat article is true...nothings gonna happen 2 Nivren...dey would remain 2gather forever...coz if dat gal is past of viren...we should not forget dat past is past...past can never replace present ...n...Viren's present is nivi...yes i agree CC can use dat gal ...but dis will surely bring nivren closer...Nivi would also realize viren's true importance in her life...so if CTs inroduce dis gal...it would be interesting 2 see nivi's realization of Viren's place  in her life...n...after dat der bond will become stronger at d end of day...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lams

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
CTs rather leave my NivRen alone... Or seriously I'm gona hunt them down and teach them a lesson. NivRen have been through so much and now again we see some trying times in store for them. Please please let them remain together until the end. I seriously feel like quitting this show:(

Go to top