Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen and Viren's Past - Page 2

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sanju agree with you I think Sandhya character is entering to make NivRen closer. With her entry when Nivi will see Viren's closeness with another girl may be she become jealous and realize Viren is more important to her than any other person or thing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sanju... i agree that it is too late for viren to go back to sandhya now... come on man...he loves nivi... is it a joke... whenever u want u marry someone..whenever u want u love someone... and whenever u want u leave someone... gosh dont know what they are showing...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sanju I love ur post Dear and this is not messy its logical, and as U said Nivren being together will be a logical ending,  Viren cannot let go Nivi and marry Sandhya,  Nivi is not a toy, she is a HUman being and she has a heart, Her heart cannot be broken everytime,  she will never leave Viren, May be CC will use Sandhya to seperat Nivren but at the end  am sure Nivren will be together and may be Sid marries Sandhya,  then they will become Sidhya, and our Niivren will remain our Nivren,  RS cannot just seperate our Jodi because he knows how much people love this Jodi and not only this reason, But Nivren are married  and marriage is no Joke that I get in and out of marriage when ever U want
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well...even If dat article is true...nothings gonna happen 2 Nivren...dey would remain 2gather forever...coz if dat gal is past of viren...we should not forget dat past is past...past can never replace present ...n...Viren's present is nivi...yes i agree CC can use dat gal ...but dis will surely bring nivren closer...Nivi would also realize viren's true importance in her life...so if CTs inroduce dis gal...it would be interesting 2 see nivi's realization of Viren's place  in her life...n...after dat der bond will become stronger at d end of day...
dyhardfan thumbnail
CTs rather leave my NivRen alone... Or seriously I'm gona hunt them down and teach them a lesson. NivRen have been through so much and now again we see some trying times in store for them. Please please let them remain together until the end. I seriously feel like quitting this show:(