Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen and Viren's Past

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
okay guys,
I don't usually make topics, as you guys know...but i just couldn't hold myself in sharing my thoughts about the upcoming track and the article.

i've read the new article and m sure u all must've read it too that viren's past is entering the show and we may have Nivarth uniting and all...
but guys is that really possible? don't you think it's a bit too late now for all this, i mean viren backing out and uniting Nivi and Siddarth...
I Know it began with sid and nivi's love story but it ended up with soemthing completely opposite, Sid was happily married to divya and nivi is happily married to viren...
I don't think Viren would want to back out now...it's really too late...
because you can't all of a sudden go to your wife and say, look i think you are made for my brother, i had ruined ur life and married you forcefully and now i realise my mistake and I want you to go back to your old love...I mean what the heck? it's too weird especially when they have had their SR...if that hadn't happened then It would've been acceptable but now it can't...it's like nivi's been used as a toy then...and plus if nivi stll had feelings for sid and that SR wouldn't have happened then I wouldn't have cared but if they show NivArth in the end then i'm sorry to say this would be the most illogical and a disgusting end as per my thought...I don't know what you guys all think but i won't accept the fact that viren and sandhya would come together...
coz then CC would succeed in kicking nivi out of her son's life...that means evil wins...Right?
so now you guys think, if Sandhya is entering for Viren...yes there may be parts where sandhya tries to win over viren, we see her flirting around with him (just my assumption, coz we don't really know what happened in this past.)
I'm sure he broke up with sandhya and dats y he tried commiting suicide, remember viren blackmailing CC to accept nivi or he'll commit suicide, as he has tried it once and won't back out trying it again,
So it's a possibility sandhya will be negative...anyways...what are your views?

sorry for such a messy post as m not good in making such posts, i just talk on as soon as I remember a point...but you guys got my point, i hope u guys did... 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehakideewani thumbnail
where is the link of the article??? we have not seen any article yet
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi sanju.. I too dont think viren'll leave nivi.. Btw, do we 've any link for d article or just a post abt d article ?
N i dont think he had any ex-gf.. Coz i believe his love declaration in front of nt dadi is genuine.. He had claimed dat he never loved any girl b4 nivi.. Plus he was obsessed/in love with nivi since his childhood.. Den wer is space in his heart for another girl?
If der is a blast fm d past, den maybe d girl was obsessed with him n misunderstood his friendship as love.. Abt suicide.. It might 've been d loneliness issues.. No chance dat he had an early affair..Edited by ashred12 - 12 years ago
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi sanju...me too don't think viren can leave nivi..and sandhya may be a negative character...and CC's true colours will come out along with this sandhya at the end of this track...and loved ur post..completely agree with u..!!
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I added some more to my post above..
Xlovesu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's not a messy post!!! It is completely sensible nd tis is wht we all think!!! It's nivren for each other!!! He knew tat nivi loved sid before!!! Even if he comes to knw abt CC plans he would then too married nivi!!! As his intention was to take revenge aganist sid!!! So if they reunite nivrath tat would be the dumest thing nd it may be liked by nivrath fans who r vry few!!! But will surely upset nivren fans nd other ccbm viewers!!! If some one had a chance to mail RS pls let him knw our views!!! The intro part is fine!!! But it is NIVREN forever!!!!
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sanju...i totally agree with u girl...if the CTs really do something like the article says then I have to say that they are the worst writers in the industry...this would surely not make any sense if Viren tries to get Nivi and Sid together...it is way too late...whenever this show ends...it has to end with NivRen...they are the life of the show
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
couldn't agree with u more sanju!!! i totally understand ur pov 👍🏼

deres no way viren could leave nivi for da new girl or for da sake of sid. dis whole new girl bit will make both nivren realize their true love and hw important they'r to each other's lives.. im sure nivren will be dere till da end together forever & always!!!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Suman_4_NivRen

Hi Sanju...i totally agree with u girl...if the CTs really do something like the article says then I have to say that they are the worst writers in the industry...this would surely not make any sense if Viren tries to get Nivi and Sid together...it is way too late...whenever this show ends...it has to end with NivRen...they are the life of the show

omg suman where have u been all dis time?!?!?! i missed u a lot yar...
thank god u posted some comments other wise i'd have stalked u 😆 😆

btw i agree with ur post!!!! it's too late for sid & nivi to get back... nivren forever!!!
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
NivRen has crossed a lot of hurdles and r together ... Their love is deep and strong... CT will Mock themselves if they show Viren leave nivi for Sid cause that is not possible...Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago