India-Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

Short Update 5/19/11

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the delay guys...I am really busy so I will just write a short update. Nothing much except Jenny's truth is revealed.

Show starts off at the hospital. Laxmi tells Suraj which room Ba is in. He follows her there,but refuses to go inside and just watches Ba from the door window. Laxmi brings lunch for Ba, which dadaji feeds. Ba tells Laxmi that her Suraj is good at heart and that Mahadev will bring him back. Suraj gets emotional and leave, Laxmi follows him outside, but she sees him leave with Ragini and starts to cry. At home, Parag comes screaming for Jenny. He asks Jenny why she brought liquor in this house, why are you giving more tension when we are already all stressed. Jenny starts her usually broadcast of the house being a jail, that everyone hates her and she hates them to. Parag is angry, Harshuk comes and tells her that if you think we hate you and you hate us then you are welcomed to leave. Jenny agrees that she also doesn't want to live in this house. Kaveri tries to calm Harshuk, Harshuk's brother comes and explains that this is not the way to handle the situation as Parag loves Jenny. Harshuk says fine, if she says sorry then we will forget everything. Jenny refuses. So Harshuk says she will have to leave then and Parag can go also the choice is his. Parag says I can't come with you Jenny as you broke my families heart and didn't say sorry even when it was your fault. Jenny says fine, its all over then. Jenny goes to her room and packs her bags, she takes the photo of the family and is crying. She says sorry to all of them for hurting them. Parag comes to try to calm her down one more time, but Jenny refuses and leaves with her bags. She is walking outside when Laxmi spots her. Laxmi runs to her saying where is Jenny going. Jenny says to let her go and mind her own business. Laxmi tells her to tell her the truth that she doesn't believe that Jenny can be like this. She says she is doing all this on purpose and to tell her why. Jenny bursts into tears. Laxmi gets worried and asks her please tell me whats wrong. Jenny tells her that I am doing this because I have cancer. I only have a few days to live. I want Parag to forget about me so that he can move on. Laxmi says no I will tell them all the truth, you need to be by your family. Jenny says no it will be hard for them to watch me die and it will be hard for me to die then. Jenny asks what would you have done Laxmi? Laxmi doesn't have a answer, all she says is you have to tell them.  Jenny gives Mahadev ki kasam not to tell. Laxmi says that people say our sanskar are different, but I say they are the same. They both hug and are crying...The end...

Very sad episode...I knew something was up with Jenny, but I don't want her dead. why couldn't they think of something else????OuchCry

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ritakayadhewarsexyindianDimpz06shiny3mona_30pearldesaiguruvigneseshasonukripsyKahani_Ki_RaniekomasRenita571Raima36harshi21Mamana_KAYNAAT_captkirkabb01fuzzyface

mona_30 Groupbie
mona_30
mona_30

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
thanks taral... really sad episode...
Katz21 Groupbie
Katz21
Katz21

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
thanks yes it is sad Unhappy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index