Krishnaben is a bit too stingy

scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why was the whole family shocked about the reception? do they even know what goes into a wedding. I understand bhoomis dadi is annoying. but like krishnaben can't be that poor. she paid 20000 rupees for her kids classes. she can't spend 10000 on cards. It's a bit to much don't to you think.

What is she going to do for divya wedding?  I agree people spend too much on weddings but i think we need to be practical too.
Edited by scinerd - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cbfann thumbnail

I just think she is trying to save whatever and however she can... dadi is pushing her to corner.. and yes she cant be that poor but still spending the way dadi wants is really too much.. what i dont understand that if she cant manage all why cant she just say no.. now toh even ilesh is ok with marriage not happneing rather with going with dadi's demands ...

SushSathisha thumbnail
CBfann you are telling right
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Elesh and Krishna together should atleast be able to spend a decent amount for a wedding since they are both  working and also considering that they are the groom's side they don't have much to do. I also think that she also has to consider that she has 4 kids to marry off at some point and she has to balance how much to spend as she has to make sure she spends and do things equally on each of their weddings.

Did Krishna not put any money away for each of their weddings, some people put money away to help them with future cost. My parents have done this and said it will be  there to contributed towards my wedding when I do.

I'm surprised Krishna never purchased any gold? I thought atleast for Divya she would have put some away like my parents have done and considering  how gold prices have shot up  they are glad they did.  Seems like only dadaji had the right idea about gold coins.

Krishna should have thought ahead, did she think that a wedding would happen out of thin air with just a pandit and a few guests?
Edited by angelic8219 - 12 years ago
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

Elesh and Krishna together should atleast be able to spend a decent amount for a wedding since they are both  working and also considering that they are the groom's side they don't have much to do. I also think that she also has to consider that she has 4 kids to marry off at some point and she has to balance how much to spend as she has to make sure she spends and do things equally on each of their weddings.

Did Krishna not put any money away for each of their weddings, some people put money away to help them with future cost. My parents have done this and said it will be  there to contributed towards my wedding when I do.

I'm surprised Krishna never purchased any gold? I thought atleast for Divya she would have put some away like my parents have done and considering  how gold prices have shot up  they are glad they did.  Seems like only dadaji had the right idea about gold coins.

Krishna should have thought ahead, did she think that a wedding would happen out of thin air with just a pandit and a few guests?

exactly! I understand she is trying to save as much as she can, but she must have thought about her kids weddings and buying some gold. My parents have done the same too. I agree dadima is too crazy, like putting random rich peoples name on the cards. give me a break. but krishnaben is to far on the other side too. She should learn from elesh marraige and save for her other kids. esp Divya
feeb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She is not stingy,she ws trying to make ends meet  & raise 4 kids & look after her father.
hari2008 thumbnail
she is not poor but she is right whatever she is doing,even everyone has to think on that

imdudehead thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

I guess its because she's a single parent, she was just thinking about surviving the moment rather than the future