Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kriya2010

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE2bpqYlWAc[/YOUTUBE]

omg
amma has evil laught
what else she will do nextπŸ˜•
thanx bhai for promo😊
bye bye soi soi time...aik ghante baad uth kar kaam par b jana hai...
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW, so good news and bad news for us...πŸ˜•

good news - ofcourse, the CVs haven't forgotten the various murder attempts on P...so there r chances that K will come to know about it 😊 

bad news - mmm, its my guess, but looks like amma is planning something sinister ie she may try as if to kill P and ofcourse when P tells this to K, k won't believe her and would be totally mad at her...
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks for the Promo and Ammaji had Evil laugh..looking very dangerous
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

good news - ofcourse, the CVs haven't forgotten the various murder attempts on P...so there r chances that K will come to know about it 😊

bad news - mmm, its my guess, but looks like amma is planning something sinister ie she may try as if to kill P and ofcourse when P tells this to K, k won't believe her and would be totally mad at her...
   Dharkan u r right. it is good and bad news. good cv's remember the previous attempts. but this amma looks very dangerous. she is into something big. ya K won;t believe Prats at all. she is alone in this also. hope nothing happens to her. i think when K don;t listen to her. she has to walk out of TN. that is the good thing. then K will come to know abt all the things later. let us see how the cv's r planning to show.
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: laks76

Dharkan u r right. it is good and bad news. good cv's remember the previous attempts. but this amma looks very dangerous. she is into something big. ya K won;t believe Prats at all. she is alone in this also. hope nothing happens to her. i think when K don;t listen to her. she has to walk out of TN. that is the good thing. then K will come to know abt all the things later. let us see how the cv's r planning to show.

well, i don't think prats will walk out on her own, although i wish to and it will gel with the concept of the serial...but for all drama purpose K will throw her out for accusing his dear mother of attempted murder or on various other charges...i mean, if K has a little bit feeling for her left in him at the time of the whole 'diraama' its impossible that she will be out of TN, bec K won't allow it, no matter what and also P could easily 'manofy' him (not easily but a little less effort only will be needed n amma's plan again will fail)  ...now if there is guruma and SS to control him then we may see a reluctant K who will give his consent to throw his babu out with half heart so again amma's plan of separating kriya will fail as K still has tender feelings for P...but If something happens to flare his all consuming anger , he will not know what he is doing and would kick her out himself thus making amma's plan a success...its another matter that K will start regretting his actions once he cools down and will be still his babu's baba in his heart, but there will be anger and hurt too and will consciously prevent any advancement from P to prove her innocence ...P will have her work cut out ...i mean she won't give up and would try to show him his mother's evil face but the main question is from where would she do it? πŸ˜•
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the new promo amma has such a evil smile,