Chhoti Si Zindagi

19th May 2011 WU

kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Epi starts with masi telling bhola to send isha with all the account files in my room.   Bhola comes and gives all the accounts books to masi and bhola says what are u going to do with isha...and masi says she knows math which we dont know...so she will do the accounts.   Isha comes and masi pretends to be talking on the phone with isha's dad...and then masi cuts the call.   and isha syas what are u going to tell me.   and masi says ur dad called and he said...and isha excited.   and says when is he coming..  and masi says i will tell u but u have to do something.   and isha says what??   masi says u can say no ...no forcing u.   and masi says these are all accounts u have to make them in such a way that I have been using the money she is sending to me for kids.   Do this and i will tell u when ur dad is coming.   isha is thinking.   and masi says look i need u and u need me.  WE are not doing any favors.   isha is thinking i dont want to side with masi but my dad...i want to know what he said and when he is coming.   And masi is telling bhola...should i tell them what their dad said...what should i do...and then isha says i will do all the acoounts.   and they give pen to isha and isha sits down to do the accounts and she says sorry to God.   

Masi says write we bought clothes for 3426rupees.
and so on and so forht.   Isha is writing.  Ira comes and syas meri isha what are u doing here ...come outside.  all kids are flying kites come.  and isha says i have work..i will finish it and come.   isha says we will fly kites later alone.   and she says dont be stubborn let me work.   and masi syas go play alone...isha is working.   U go play.   and ira says my isha is always working.   and then she leaves.

Masi says u know bhola i love isha...she is so responsible in her work.   isha continues doing accounts.   and bhola and masi leaves.    all kids outside flying kites and ira sitting on the bench with a face.  Chetna comes and notices ira sitting alone.   she goes to her.   she says ira what happened?  why are u sitting alone.  U r not flying kites with anyone.  Why are u crying.   and ira says meri isha is not playing with me.   and chetna says where is she?  and ira says she is working..masi gave her work again.   Ira tells chetna that masi is gandi as they makes isha work all day...cleaning utensils, washing clothes..cutting vegetables, making tokris..and chetna syas thats wrong...over here kids should not be working..and ira says but masi makes her work.   and masi is hiding listening to all this and is worried.  Meri isha neverplays with me and she never tells me stories at night as well ...as she gets tired.   and then chetna looks at all kids and all kids look down..and she asks vrinda...is this true?   and all kids nod their heads and finally vrinda does too,  and masi is really worried now.   And chetna says where is devki...and she gets up to go find her.   and ira is smiling and she and vrinda give a high five.   

Chetna comes and masi is doing her natak with bhola that she makes them work as they are marriageble age and they need to learn how to work.   and chetna comes and says u will get ur prasad one day ...and masi says when did u come...and chetna says when i heard kids says u make them work...but when i heard ur reasong i was happy...u are not their masi...u r their MA.  and isha comes.   and masi says u did ur math work?  and isha says good.   Teach all kdis tomorrow..huh!!   and masi says u wanted to see accounts right...come.   and bhola takes her.   Masi goes and says how are u my kids...and she says why stare at me...u liked my acting...u cant expose me as i m clever...HAHAHAH.    and masi says u did account well huh!/?     she says remember what will happen if u double cross me...as chetna will go away but ur devki masi will always be with u.,

Bhola showing all accounts to chetna...and all kids are looking thru windows.   devki says oh u r checking accounts...and now my salary is low but kids are always looked after well.   and she is telling all tales how she cuts her sarees and makes dress and shirts...and they celebrate diwali and holi with just water...and chetna checking accounts and looking worried..and looking at masi talking...and masi without looking at chetna's expressions...keeps on going on with her fake stories...and all kids listening in.   and chetna gets up in anger and says cause u dont have money for color..right...How will u have money???  and masi is worried.   chetna says whatever money comes here no one knows about.   So what is the truth and what is a lie.   and masi says she is talking to u bhola.  

and bhola syas no she is talking to u.   and chetna says SHUT UP DEVKI.   seeing these accounts it looks like u r running a Five star hotel...and chetna is going on and on...and isha is shown smiling.   Devki is confused.   chetna says stop lying Devki.  U have been exposed.   U have mishandled orphanage money.  U have betrayed me.   CHEATED ME.  and bhola and devki shocked.   and all kids are happy.   

Pre-cap -- Vrinda says isha i dont understand how this happened.   MAsi made u do all the accounts...then how come.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katz21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks 4 the update,dis show is gr8 im loving isha