PrettyfulWishes//Update4; Note3. <3

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

h e l l o o o  b e a u t i f u l  p e o p l e ! !

How are we, this fine day?
Okay, I'm going to skip the pleasantries and welcome you to my very first VM thread. :)

I have been making VMs for... let's see, a full month now <shocker.
& I finally decided to open a thread here. *giggles*

I'm not that good, but practice makes perfect, and I'm sure one day I'll be super awesome. :D

-||-

l i s t s  a r e  f u n  <3

inspirations.
Shilpa (sweet.melody) introduced me to the world of VMs after I watched her trailer for her FF.
Khushboo (Khushboo_AN) makes some amazing AN VMs, and I wanted to make them as well.
Sahar (-Sary-) is a person I look up to when making VMs.. I'll never be as good as her, but one day, I'll be as experienced as her. :)
Sanjana (SanKi4eva) is extremely talented, and her VMs on Kinshuk are mindblowing.
There are heaps of people on Youtube itself whose vids I <3 - I've subscribed to them all, so do check them out when you're on my channel. :P

peoplewhoilove&whoencourageme
My QuirkyFamily!! Farzana, Shilpa, Khushboo, Maryam, Yattri & Sheena.
^They are nothing but supportive, and I love them so very much.
My S group. Sameena, Sakina, Sanjana.
^These girls make me smile, make me giggle. I love the way they make me laugh.
My cupcakes&munchkins. Dia, Nitya, Liz, Poonam.
^They're like my S group really. Super awesome, super amazing.

whatisused
Sony Vegas Pro 10! <best thing in the world.
Corel VideoStudio & Adobe After Effects are used, but more as experiments, rather than actually making VMs.

-||-

r u l e s  a r e  b o r i n g  ( b u t  n e c e s s a r y )

Please do not crop/edit/reuse my stuff.
^Each person has their own way of using clips, I suggest you find your own style. :)

Please do not pass my work off as your own.
^Some of my collab stuff hasn't got my watermark on them... be nice and don't play around with them for your own stuff.

You're more than welcome to suggest songs, couples, whatever ya want.
^I won't be taking requests, as I suck at them (Farzana has been pestering me for a HarshJen one for ages now, and I still haven't made it).

I'll add more rules as I deem necessary.

-||-

That's it from me for now.
Hope you like my stuff.

<3 Sabiha.

-|end|-

(sidenote: To recieve PMs, please like this post.)
Edited by prettyfulwishes - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATION sabii🤗 
  this is good way i can keep trcak of your vms
your vms are amzing lol
RESSS:O <3
edited-
omggg SABIHA. <3
you multi-talented girl! you make VMs? ahhh i'm sure they're oh so amazinggg ;)))) just like you are, my cutieee!
i AM so subscribing to your channel RIGHT now, ahhh!
from everything i can see on the list; it's looks way too awesome. (i'll check it out as soon as i can) 😳
and AWHHIEE.. i'm your S group.. tehehe, that's so CUTE!! ohh my godd :OO Sabiii, i love you so much beautiful <3
i'm so sorry it's short :((( just a bit busy with things.. or else i would have left a longer comment.. LOL..
ILYYY so damn muchooo <3 can't wait to see your work//
MUAHHH..x
🤗
Edited by -Sameena- - 12 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hahahahah...i've been stalking ur channel alot these days :P
well it's great that u finally have ur own vm gallery that i can openly spam on *smirks*
and no i'm not talented its just that Kinshuk is too good that anything i do is liked by everyone, so thank kinny for this :P
heheeh
mwah gorgeous...luking forward to see many more vms from u =D
and yes sony Vega pro 10 is th eBESTES thing in the world indeed *sigh*
my one true love...after Kinny ofcourse...hehe wait..that makes it my 2 true loves 😳
i better stop at that before ppl start thinking m sum moron typing away like crazy and making no sense at all 🤣
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Why aren't I on your list of inspirations? I'm offended, loser! LOL I'M KIDDING, I LOVE YOU. (Or maybe not...)

ANYWAYS.

CONGRATULATIONS on your new gallery, baby girl! I hope you succeed in all that you start out to do, and I hope this gallery is a success, baby! Best of luck, and I'm EAGERLY awaiting your vms :D I'll start by watching some samples soon ;) Hehe. Congratulations love - can't wait for lots of entertainment!

OH AND I agree with Sary being an inspiration, tehe <3 She's one of my biggest inspirations, and motivations ever! So I definitely understand what you mean! <3

GOOD LUCK BABY GIRL & CONGRATULATIONS!
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S :D I am so happy for you love <333 Now I know where to go when I want to watch lots of awesomeness :P I didn't know you were on yt until recently nevertheless sent you a friend request ;) Accept kariyo LOL First off I have to say the look of your channel is out of this world :| I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. The bg is so pretty =)) Oh and the banner for this shop is hot too :D I am surely going to catch up on your vms but after the weekend's gone LOL [People get more time over the weekends mera ulta hai I get busy over the weekends :(] Ok now can I say ROFL inspiration me really :O LOL I am flattered but dude main beginner jaisi hoon 🤣 As I always say if everyone was to sit there and watch me make a vm they would be like :S isko toh kuch aata nahi aivanyi banadeti hai 🤣 But jokes apart I am sure you will/already do excel in this business and I am very excited to check them all out soonish :D Muaaah! Once again congrats and I shall be spamming this place more often just let me know when you update or post <333 Edited by -Sary- - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Oh and did I mention how I am totally jealous that you have SV 10 :O I want I want I want LOL
soundsofcedar thumbnail

Originally posted by: InfiniteEnigma.

OH AND I agree with Sary being an inspiration, tehe <3 She's one of my biggest inspirations, and motivations ever! So I definitely understand what you mean! <3

GOOD LUCK BABY GIRL & CONGRATULATIONS!

Can I just say that Phatty ji just your presence and comments are a huge inspiration for vm-makers and avi/etc makers LOL so tussi vi kum nahi LOL I had to say that :P
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sabiiihaaa OMG i never knew you made VMs. :\

Although i remember seeeing the sig yesterday. I hope theres more of Chuck Bass comminnng :P

i lowweee Dia's one.

Not only sigs but you make awesome VMs as well. i am jealous!

All my best wishesss :) x