Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

RaHem love story, the twist and swap. (Page 2)

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

You have quite the imagination. I kinda would like to see Ahem and Rashi battle it out.LOL
exactly! They are match made in heaven. If it happened he will even forget his mom

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aachus

Originally posted by Jake-neil

Rashi is drying her hair on terrace and is in her green and blue saree. Ahem comes there with his BB not Gopi. A cool wind blows and Ahem's eyes fall on Rashi. What if he start to lust after her? Urmila will ask rashi to encourage Ahem and if by chance Rashi gets pregnant, Gopi will be out and Rashi will be Kokila's meri Rashi vau. This could be the next track and i'm sure RaHem will rock! LOL

excuse me...my ahem is very descent person ...if he was a person like this ...anita/gopi would have been a mother by now...

i dont know  abt raashi...with her kalakariesAngry she ll make ahem" pregnant"

@BoldROFL That's one way of getting him in line I suppose.

br2499

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Best-n-Best idea Ji!  Let Aham and Rashi get together. Then Gopi and Mani can fight for Jigar! For a change we can see Gopi and Mani doing kalakaaris and then they also get a chance to take revenge on Aham and Rashi for wasting an year! Oh! how fun it will be to watch Saathiya! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomomll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Best-n-Best idea Ji!  Let Aham and Rashi get together. Then Gopi and Mani can fight for Jigar! For a change we can see Gopi and Mani doing kalakaaris and then they also get a chance to take revenge on Aham and Rashi for wasting an year! Oh! how fun it will be to watch Saathiya! 

Mani and Gopi ganging up on Rashi and Ahem would be fun to watch, can we add Koki to the mix, that would be even better.

br2499

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Originally posted by br2499

Mani and Gopi ganging up on Rashi and Ahem would be fun to watch, can we add Koki to the mix, that would be even better.

Yes! Kokila can take revenge for neglecting her and her ideas! We can have endless kalakaaris Evil Smile and RaHem will not know what hit them. LOLI hope the CVs see this thread! 

BTW - Who are Naina and Daksh? Another Serial?

Edited by br2499 - 19 May 2011 at 8:39pm

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

@Bee, I am sure I am not supposed to mention this here, but I will anyways, I love Daksh

Daksh and Naina from Sapno se Bhare Naina on star plus, and I think Daksh is even sexier than Ahem. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

potter_headaachusbr2499

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
If SNS was Ekta kapoor's soap. Ahem and rashi would have had a child by now. What is R. Sharma doing. We need kalakari in script.. Gopi can then get a plastic surgery and come back as Rashi's look a like then kill Rashi and take revenge on Ahem. Then Rashi also come back from dead and haunt MM. What all twist they can create!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499Shipra_S

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

If SNS was Ekta kapoor's soap. Ahem and rashi would have had a child by now. What is R. Sharma doing. We need kalakari in script.. Gopi can then get a plastic surgery and come back as Rashi's look a like then kill Rashi and take revenge on Ahem. Then Rashi also come back from dead and haunt MM. What all twist they can create!

yes to all and the endless possibilities!

aachus

Go to top