Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Best-n-Best idea Ji!  Let Aham and Rashi get together. Then Gopi and Mani can fight for Jigar! For a change we can see Gopi and Mani doing kalakaaris and then they also get a chance to take revenge on Aham and Rashi for wasting an year! Oh! how fun it will be to watch Saathiya! 
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: br2499

Best-n-Best idea Ji!  Let Aham and Rashi get together. Then Gopi and Mani can fight for Jigar! For a change we can see Gopi and Mani doing kalakaaris and then they also get a chance to take revenge on Aham and Rashi for wasting an year! Oh! how fun it will be to watch Saathiya! 

Mani and Gopi ganging up on Rashi and Ahem would be fun to watch, can we add Koki to the mix, that would be even better.
br2499 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Mani and Gopi ganging up on Rashi and Ahem would be fun to watch, can we add Koki to the mix, that would be even better.

Yes! Kokila can take revenge for neglecting her and her ideas! We can have endless kalakaaris 😈 and RaHem will not know what hit them. 😆I hope the CVs see this thread! 

BTW - Who are Naina and Daksh? Another Serial?
Edited by br2499 - 12 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Bee, I am sure I am not supposed to mention this here, but I will anyways, I love Daksh

Daksh and Naina from Sapno se Bhare Naina on star plus, and I think Daksh is even sexier than Ahem. 
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If SNS was Ekta kapoor's soap. Ahem and rashi would have had a child by now. What is R. Sharma doing. We need kalakari in script.. Gopi can then get a plastic surgery and come back as Rashi's look a like then kill Rashi and take revenge on Ahem. Then Rashi also come back from dead and haunt MM. What all twist they can create!
br2499 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

If SNS was Ekta kapoor's soap. Ahem and rashi would have had a child by now. What is R. Sharma doing. We need kalakari in script.. Gopi can then get a plastic surgery and come back as Rashi's look a like then kill Rashi and take revenge on Ahem. Then Rashi also come back from dead and haunt MM. What all twist they can create!

yes to all and the endless possibilities!
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

exactly! They are match made in heaven. If it happened he will even forget his mom

u are speaking abt ahem modi...not abt jigar...
raashi will forget her mom...ahem will hit her head with a flower case ...(after two days of their marriage) so partial memory loss...

and ahem will realise that gopi was a gem and ll go behind her...

😊
Rafeal. thumbnail
In your dreams aachoos. Ahem and Rashi are made for each other
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In your dreams aachoos. Ahem and Rashi are made for each other

👎🏼

Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aachus

👎🏼

ahem and rashi is like jayan and seema, samjhe?