Do pyar karne wale jungle main ko gaye-SR OS

Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys I just wrote my version of what happened in the jungle enjoy😛

Geet has made up with Maan and both are back together. Maan vows to win over Beji and Tejji but he cannot reveal that he Balwant is Maan. Therefore Dev remains acting as Maan and Maan as Balwant. Karwa chaut has occurred and Geet and Maan are on top of the terrace. Geet is swinging on the jhoola and is waiting for Maan.

Maan slowly creeps on to an unsuspecting Geet.

"Boo!" smirked Maan with a tinge of naughtiness. "Dar gai?"

"Nahi to main aapse bala kyon daroo? Main apse baat nahi karti itni der laga di" Geet made a pretend annoyed face. Maan sat down next to her and nudged her.

"Ehhh Geet  naraz hogai? Main tumare shaatar jasoos mama se chup chup ke ayaa toh der to lagni ti".

"Mmmhh teek hain teek hain". Geet put her head on his shoulders. "Maan pata hain aaj meri zindagi ka sabse khubsoorat din hain".

"Acha? Wo kaise?"

"Maan aapne mere saat karwa chaut manaya issliye".

Maan got up in his Maan Singh Khurana style. "Geet tum lene keliye toh achi ho lekin dene keliye nahin".

"Kiya matlab hain aapka?" she poked him looking annoyed. Maan pulled  Geet against him and blew on  her face and she shuddered.

"Matlab ye ke tumne mujse vaada kiya ta aaj gift ka toh ab vaada nibao" he looked into her deep hazel eyes.

Geet hyperventilated and tried to get out of her husband's grasp but he was too strong for her.

"Maan".

"Geet  jabse tum meri zindagi main ayi ho jab main tumare paas anaa chahta hoon tum muje door karna chahti ho, akhir kyon?" Maan looked serious and slightly annoyed.

"Maan muje choriye" Geet struggled but she knew he had no intention to let go of her tonight.

"Geet tume mere sawaal ka jawab dena hoga. Kiya tumara dil nahin karta mere paas arne ka muje choone ka ya pir muje...kiss karne ka?"

Geet looked shocked at Maan's boldness and she tried even more to get rid of him.

"Nahin Geet aaj toh main tume kiss karna chahta hoon". Geet struggled and in the process accidently slapped him. Maan let go and moved backwards. First he was gutted and upset with Geet not responding to his need to become intimate. And then he in his MSK attitude spoke with anger.

"Teek hain Geet agar tum ye chahti ho toh teek hain, lekin agar tum ye dooriyan barhaana chahti ho toh teek hain lekin aaj ke baad Maan Singh Khurana tumare kareeb bi nahi aye ga samji tum?".

Maan walked off and Geet put her hand on her mouth and realised what she had done. She called out Maan but he did not stop. She ran behind him and ran towards the door and shut it and blocked Maan's way.

"Geet mera raasta choro"

"Meri baat toh sun lejiye"

"Geet abhi mera mood nahin hain"

"Aapka mood main teek karti hoon". Geet put her long slender arms around Maan's neck and looked at him lovingly. "Maan I'm sorry".

"Hogaya? Ab muje jaane do"

"Uh-uhh abhi toh muje ye batana hain apne dusht danav ko ke" she pulled Maan close and whispered "I love you". Maan looked at Geet  a bit confused but feeling turned on. Maan grabbed Geet's waist for support. "Geet raat bahut ho chuki hain abi chalta hoon"

"Abhi to aye ho aur abhi ja rahe ho, abhi toh bahut kuch karna hain"

"Jaise?" Maan asked with his eyebrow arched.

"Jaisa ke ye.." Geet  lifted her face towards Maan and inched towards his gorgeous M shaped lips. Maan  moved in closer and met her halfway. "Geet are you sure?" Geet nodded with a shy smiled and Maan jerked her towards him and placed his lips on hers and gave her a closed mouth kiss. It felt like fireworks were going on inside them.  Maan placed small kisses on her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and then came back to her luscious lips, this time they were open mouth kisses. Maan started to become confident so he started feeling her all over. Geet felt succumbed to Maan. He pushed her against the door and started to kiss her long neck and gave her small bites making sure he never left a mark. Geet's breathing was shallow. Maan came back to her lips and licked them slightly before invading her mouth with his tongue. Geet began to feel Maan's biceps and began opening his shirt, once it was opened she placed wet kisses on his chest and neck. She had longed to  touch him like this. Both were lost in their passion their bodies were against each other. Maan pulled away.

"Geet main tumare saat, tum samaj rehi ho na main kiya kehna chahta hoon?" he  gave her that look. Geet smiled and looked down and then moved away innocently. "Mere saat kiya?"

Maan hugged her from behind and pushed her hair to one side to access her ear. "Main tumare saat sona chahta hoon, ab bahut ho chukka".

"Maan aap bhi na bahut shararti hogai ho"

"Teek hain aaj main tumare kiss se hi kaam chala leta hoon, aik aur mile ga?" Both broke into many more kisses until Mama was about to catch them. Maan went towards his room.

"Oi Balwant!"

"Ji mamaji"

"Idhar ahhh, kuj pej waig piye ga?"

"Nahin mamaji muje neend ayi hain"

"Acha toh ye apne honto par ki laya hi?"

Maan realised it was lipstick of Geet  he started to rub it.

"Kuj nahi mamaji mere hont karaab teh toh Geet memsaab ne kaha ke lipstick laga lo teek ho jai ge"

"Teek kaha Geet ne"

Maan ran from there and went into his room to see his lips which were covered with shimmery lipstick, he smiled with content that at last he kissed his wife.

In the morning Beji and Tejji decided to send Nandini ,Maan (Dev) and Geet with Balwant to a wedding. Geet came out looking like this.

Maan's jaw dropped as he saw Geet looking drop dead gorgeous. All the crew went towards the wedding. Suddenlt Dev and Maan saw someone lying dead on the road. They came out and found it was a goon trying to loot them. All of them ran into the jungle but were intercepted by a dozen of goons. Maan told Dev to take the girls and they ran out. Geet got left behind and she ran back. Maan beat all of them up and Geet ran to him and hugged him and reciprocated back.  

Geet and Maan were running as they knew the other goons were looking for them. Geet was exhauasted and Maan tried to cheer her up by singing. This is how they were singing:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xud2Fuu_4DI[/YOUTUBE]

Geet felt tired and thirsty. Maan took Geet near the river and cupped his hands and put water and brought it to Geet's lips and she drank while both eyelocked. Maan saw there was a hut and asked the owners if they could use it for a night, they agreed. Maaneet came inside the hut. Maan lighted some fire and the owners provided them with some food. Maan went out to have a bath in the river. He came back shirtless. Geet looked at him while he dried himself. She could remember the times she was so attracted to him and his physique ufff she wanted to die.  Maan realised she was checking him out. He came close.

"Geet tum change karlo abhi tak tumne ye sab kuch pehn raka hain". Geet realised and she was about to pull her earring off that Maan grabbed her hand and said "May i?"

He came near and took her earring slowly all the while giving her a deadly look Geet's heart racing. "Geet aaj tum bahut sexy lag rahi ho" Geet looked at him shocked. Both earring were off. He placed his hands on her lovehandles. He kissed her hair. Maan unclasped her choker and pulled it off with his lips and threw it down. His lips on the back of her neck sent shivers down her body. He placed a kiss on her shoulders. Maan undid her dori. Geet turned around and placed her palms on his toned chest "Maan". Maan looked at her hands on his chest and pulled her close. Geet kept starting at his fit body. "Maan aap mere saat aisa mat kare"

"Maine kiya kar raha hoon?" asked Maan while stroking her face and teasing her lips with his fingers.

"Maan muje choro" she whispered already surrendered to his masculinity. "Geet muje tumari iss na main bhi haan lag rehi hain". Maan pulled her close and kissed her passionately and Geet equally kissed him back. While stroking her shoulders to her arms with both hands he whisperd huskily "Geet ab nahi hota intezaar chalo beh chale iss sumandar main". Geet looked in to Maan's desire filled eyes and turned around to give him a hot hug. Suddenly Maan picked her up in his arms and both eyelocked and kissed while reaching the haystack. Maan placed her and Geet eveloped her arms around him and began to feel his perfectly toned back. "Geet I love you" a hopeless romantic Maan said. Geet pulled him closer "I love you too".

"Acha?" asked Maan in his attitude and started kissing her neck but this time going wild and biting her everywhere. Suddenly he took her pallu off and then removed her blouse sensitively. Now her body was all his for the taking. He placed kisses on her chest and caressed her stomach, she moaned and called his name out. He kissed her all over. He removed her underskirt and began admiring her womanly figure. He gave her a good few French kisses and removed unhooked her bra and then her panties. He was driving her wild and both were rolling in the hay. Suddenly Maan removed his jeans and underwear and handlocked Geet and thrust himself inside her and began making love. Both moved to each other's beat. Geet could feel the up pent desire with every thrust of Maan. Both became one in every which way. Both became satisfied. This new way of love was just the beginning of many to come.

Please press like button and do comment please😊

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res  😳 ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
uff maar dala hume! That was so hawt! Beautiful OS! Loved it to the core!😉
maaneetfanatic thumbnail
☺️ Wow that was hot!!!  Plz do continue Mahi😳
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Thanks guys for the comments...I'm backkk😆
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey long time no see...

lovely as always 😛
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiufl OS dear as always
loved it
thanks for the pm
nd plz update ur Mera Maan and other FF soon
will be waiting

Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariam94

beautiufl OS dear as always
loved it
thanks for the pm
nd plz update ur Mera Maan and other FF soon
will be waiting

I will be updating both my FF's..just reading them forgot where i left off..😆 I was busy wiv exams so now giving the cv's some ideas..i think they have lost it!😆🤪
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
I was wondering, when will you start updating your "Tujhe Kaisa Lagta" Story? I've been waiting forever, they are amazing!
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Romantic and hot os ☺️.
pls update ur other ff also.