kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Can u tell me  why this churel(wicked) is still alive?๐Ÿ˜ก why ?why? why? and how long she will live? ๐Ÿ˜กhow long we r gonna tolerate her disgusting behavior and activity?after todays episode  One question to CVS..why do only negativity  win in ur show always?  Shaily is the worse character ..i think its time to get rid off her from YMGGK forever ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
totally agree with you guys they have to get rid of her character...all she does is plan against abha
kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess84

totally agree with you guys they have to get rid of her character...all she does is plan against abha

not only abha..with karan.witt ranchod.with jagmohan and his wife,.etc...i am very much pity on Vimal and feel sad that he has this kind of wife..but  i wonder he never know that his wife is a big hypocrite...when he is gonna know the truth about his wife...๐Ÿ˜•and kick her off from this SB...๐Ÿ˜†
ranbirkialliya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hate that stupid ,churail,bhootani,ullu shelly. i agree with u instead of ranchod she should die.
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why can't they through her out of the house
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i hate her but i think its not her fault totally... vimal and the family members are also responsible for encouraging her rudeness and not telling her to stop.. vimal is one person who can tell her enough is enough and put an end to her wickedness... its amazing how she can blab the BS and everyone just keeps looking at her
rianna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well I am hoping that it turns out that she killed Ranchod and that will be the final straw for her.   I also think that the child is not hers.  May have had lost her child and paid someone for this child.  She has no care for this child besides using her to manipulate the family.  That might be another story later...but hopefully she gets caught soon, she is very annoying...(good acting on the actor's part!!)
kinu17 thumbnail
rianna ..i hope this happens..cross my finger...
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love her action, she would make a great bollywood villen
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianna

well I am hoping that it turns out that she killed Ranchod and that will be the final straw for her.   I also think that the child is not hers.  May have had lost her child and paid someone for this child.  She has no care for this child besides using her to manipulate the family.  That might be another story later...but hopefully she gets caught soon, she is very annoying...(good acting on the actor's part!!)

I think the child might be Abha's