India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Ahh!!That Shaily...

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Can u tell me  why this churel(wicked) is still alive?Angry why ?why? why? and how long she will live? Angryhow long we r gonna tolerate her disgusting behavior and activity?after todays episode  One question to CVS..why do only negativity  win in ur show always?  Shaily is the worse character ..i think its time to get rid off her from YMGGK forever ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweeety2010phylbabygirl198722riniiii-Nags-sahil70

princess84 IF-Dazzler
princess84
princess84

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you guys they have to get rid of her character...all she does is plan against abha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17sahil70

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess84

totally agree with you guys they have to get rid of her character...all she does is plan against abha
not only abha..with karan.witt ranchod.with jagmohan and his wife,.etc...i am very much pity on Vimal and feel sad that he has this kind of wife..but  i wonder he never know that his wife is a big hypocrite...when he is gonna know the truth about his wife...Confusedand kick her off from this SB...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722

ranbirkialliya Senior Member
ranbirkialliya
ranbirkialliya

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
i hate that stupid ,churail,bhootani,ullu shelly. i agree with u instead of ranchod she should die.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17sahil70

Mandeep15 Goldie
Mandeep15
Mandeep15

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
why can't they through her out of the house

kinu17

gaga00 Senior Member
gaga00
gaga00

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
i hate her but i think its not her fault totally... vimal and the family members are also responsible for encouraging her rudeness and not telling her to stop.. vimal is one person who can tell her enough is enough and put an end to her wickedness... its amazing how she can blab the BS and everyone just keeps looking at her

kinu17

rianna Groupbie
rianna
rianna

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
well I am hoping that it turns out that she killed Ranchod and that will be the final straw for her.   I also think that the child is not hers.  May have had lost her child and paid someone for this child.  She has no care for this child besides using her to manipulate the family.  That might be another story later...but hopefully she gets caught soon, she is very annoying...(good acting on the actor's part!!)

kinu17

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
rianna ..i hope this happens..cross my finger...

rianna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index