Kesar loses control, will he reveal his feelings?

trish568 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

When Gulaal chooses Dushyant to be the head of the village, the portrayal of emotion on Kesar's behalf is passionate and bitterly heart-wrenching. He simply loses all control, and he drown's in his own emotions. He expresses anger, sorrow, disappointment, frustration, and a raw passion. She has gone against his wishes, his opinion, his feelings. The confusion is unbearable, and we can see through the preview of the next episode he angrily expresses this confusion to Gulaal. Her response comes in the form of a question, as she ask's if he is angered by her decision to take Dushyant's name, or by the fact that she did not do what he wanted her to do. How do you think Kesar will respond? Will he admit his growing feelings for Gulaal? 

I think that situations like this will bring forth more confrontations between Kesar and Gulaal, that will slowly force him to reveal his feelings for her. Gulaal will have to know sometime, and that time is not far away.

Edited by trish568 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ trish568

personally i think the feelings is going to take some time to come out . 
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think Kesar firstly needs to know what exactly he is feeling towards Gulaal, when he figures it out then it will be better and then he can somehow reveal his feelings and most probably hide it before that maybe
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suspicion has crept into Gulaal's mind in today's episode. Poor Kesar! My heart goes out to him! Poor guy is struggling with his plethora of mixed emotions. Neil Bhatt is sheer brilliant in portraying Kesar! Kudos to him!