Mrs Bindiya Rituraj is back (Page 2)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by anjraj

I think bindiya is going to be pregnant... If yes then it's going to be hard on all.

she's pregnant toh it's something unnatural? ROFL shaitan mandali is shocked to see a pregnant lady...in Udaipur there r lakhs of pregnant females at that time, Akshara has to compete with all of them? Shocked BTW babli is pregnant toh howcome Gayitri does not know? she must be 7-8 months pregnant toh she's travelling in this stage? Sleepy
charu waht do u think vl she create problem in naksh life last year she troubled naskh and gay3 very muich vl she make akshi gulity becoz of her carelessness she lost the baby vlit affect akshi sp naksh she vl shattered vl she poison naksh mind too really y she came backAngry

haan. i think she will create problems in naksh's lifeTongue

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

I think bindiya is going to be pregnant... If yes then it's going to be hard on all.

she's pregnant toh it's something unnatural? ROFL shaitan mandali is shocked to see a pregnant lady...in Udaipur there r lakhs of pregnant females at that time, Akshara has to compete with all of them? Shocked BTW babli is pregnant toh howcome Gayitri does not know? she must be 7-8 months pregnant toh she's travelling in this stage? Sleepy
charu waht do u think vl she create problem in naksh life last year she troubled naskh and gay3 very muich vl she make akshi gulity becoz of her carelessness she lost the baby vlit affect akshi sp naksh she vl shattered vl she poison naksh mind too really y she came backAngry

what does it mean with smilng face charu dont understand do u really feel naskh life vl be distrubed becoz of bindya dont undrstand always ur messages came tru  please tell me charu what do u really feel?
sdhg Goldie
sdhg
sdhg

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
of course she will create some drama for wht is she then brought, but may be this time she will get revealed
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdhg

of course she will create some drama for wht is she then brought, but may be this time she will get revealed
may be u also think naksh vl be in problem beoz of bindya naksh vl have mu again and problem in life again last year they shwoed the same this year going to show naksh suffering s sp akshi vl totally gone yaar may be in the coming week shocking promos and shocking synopsis and shocking sbs sbb u me aur tv segment of naksh alwasy they show naksh problem in their life dont want to see any more naksh should be togetherShocked
Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged

what does it mean with smilng face charu dont understand do u really feel naskh life vl be distrubed becoz of bindya dont undrstand always ur messages came tru  please tell me charu what do u really feel?

i said it with a smiling face coz Jaya,  i hate tears LOLchill yaar, how do i know? 
pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged

i had the same doubt charu di firstly how come singhniya dont knw bcoz bablo toh hamesha competition mein rehta munna ,ke saath toh yeh baat kaise nahi baatiye aur travelling kar rahi gr8
pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sdhg

may be u also think naksh vl be in problem beoz of bindya naksh vl have mu again and problem in life again last year they shwoed the same this year going to show naksh suffering s sp akshi vl totally gone yaar may be in the coming week shocking promos and shocking synopsis and shocking sbs sbb u me aur tv segment of naksh alwasy they show naksh problem in their life dont want to see any more naksh should be togetherShocked

chill aap tension kyun le raho shant ho jao yaar Big smile

Go to top