Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
of course she will create some drama for wht is she then brought, but may be this time she will get revealed
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdhg

of course she will create some drama for wht is she then brought, but may be this time she will get revealed

may be u also think naksh vl be in problem beoz of bindya naksh vl have mu again and problem in life again last year they shwoed the same this year going to show naksh suffering s sp akshi vl totally gone yaar may be in the coming week shocking promos and shocking synopsis and shocking sbs sbb u me aur tv segment of naksh alwasy they show naksh problem in their life dont want to see any more naksh should be together😲
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

what does it mean with smilng face charu dont understand do u really feel naskh life vl be distrubed becoz of bindya dont undrstand always ur messages came tru  please tell me charu what do u really feel?

I think charu di is saying she wl create problem in naksh life nt between naksh😃...Bindiya aayi hai toh jaroor problems honge hi...just chill and lets see how this track unfolds...😃
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

what does it mean with smilng face charu dont understand do u really feel naskh life vl be distrubed becoz of bindya dont undrstand always ur messages came tru  please tell me charu what do u really feel?

i said it with a smiling face coz Jaya,  i hate tears ðŸ˜†chill yaar, how do i know? 
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _charu_

she's pregnant toh it's something unnatural? ðŸ¤£ shaitan mandali is shocked to see a pregnant lady...in Udaipur there r lakhs of pregnant females at that time, Akshara has to compete with all of them? ðŸ˜² BTW babli is pregnant toh howcome Gayitri does not know? she must be 7-8 months pregnant toh she's travelling in this stage? ðŸ¥±

i had the same doubt charu di firstly how come singhniya dont knw bcoz bablo toh hamesha competition mein rehta munna ,ke saath toh yeh baat kaise nahi baatiye aur travelling kar rahi gr8
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

may be u also think naksh vl be in problem beoz of bindya naksh vl have mu again and problem in life again last year they shwoed the same this year going to show naksh suffering s sp akshi vl totally gone yaar may be in the coming week shocking promos and shocking synopsis and shocking sbs sbb u me aur tv segment of naksh alwasy they show naksh problem in their life dont want to see any more naksh should be together😲

chill aap tension kyun le raho shant ho jao yaar 😃
_Divya_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

i had the same doubt charu di firstly how come singhniya dont knw bcoz bablo toh hamesha competition mein rehta munna ,ke saath toh yeh baat kaise nahi baatiye aur travelling kar rahi gr8

🤣🤣🤣🤣Pree ab phle papa kaun banega ye bhi competition hoga kya dono bhaiyo k beech😆😆😆😆
shithy thumbnail
Originally posted by: divi4u

🤣🤣🤣🤣Pree ab phle papa kaun banega ye bhi competition hoga kya dono bhaiyo k beech😆😆😆😆

i thnk  shes pregnant...n becaus seeing her in dat conditn nly evrybdy got shockd...
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _charu_

she's pregnant toh it's something unnatural? ðŸ¤£ shaitan mandali is shocked to see a pregnant lady...in Udaipur there r lakhs of pregnant females at that time, Akshara has to compete with all of them? ðŸ˜² BTW babli is pregnant toh howcome Gayitri does not know? she must be 7-8 months pregnant toh she's travelling in this stage? ðŸ¥±

Usko patha tha isiliye bulaya hoga, bahu ko samjane...🤣ab shaani ban rahi hai; ab tho sach mein race ban gaya, who will reach the finish line first? 😆