Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Mrs Bindiya Rituraj is back

Posted: 12 years ago
Mrs Bindiya Rituraj arrives at the Singhania residence with her Saas and greets Gayatri and Gayatri gets shocked seeing Bindiya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
naksh vl be totally hurt if bindya poison their mind again. really akshi vl be indepression yaar last year alshi never bothered about naitik and naiutik too said ki mera no tho last main aatha hai buit this year akshi giving so much importance to him and may be something bad happen naitik friend mohit thee if he think something bad wht is happening in naksh life. really naksh vl be going badly hurt by this tsunami bindya really feeling very bad and already naksh life cyclones, tsunami, flood sab hogaya baaki kya hai yaar again naksh life main this new hurricane bindya dont wnt tosee she createed havaoc in naksh life . plese
ritzappy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no yaar i think this time she will posion varsha mind.😡
LoveLifeLive thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think bindiya is going to be pregnant... If yes then it's going to be hard on all.Edited by anjraj - 12 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail
naksh life vl be totally sahttered if bindya poisoing akshi mind lfor losing the baby and make her gulity becoz of her onlyshe lost it really it vl be very hard time naitik and akshi vl be or may be go to depression but just want to see cv;'sshow soem sensible that naksh bonmding strong and akshi maturity and all but v cannot faith in cv';s
JAYA_09 thumbnail
may be that too can happen bindya vl make or poison her akshi mind that she vl never conceive again and all akshi maate vl go to naitik that what all he told that she can have baby is not ture naitik going to be very angry with akshi their again mu and problem start in their life yaar really naksh life going to be ruined by cv's never going to shwo they live a happy life
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: anjraj

I think bindiya is going to be pregnant... If yes then it's going to be hard on all.

she's pregnant toh it's something unnatural? ðŸ¤£ shaitan mandali is shocked to see a pregnant lady...in Udaipur there r lakhs of pregnant females at that time, Akshara has to compete with all of them? ðŸ˜² BTW babli is pregnant toh howcome Gayitri does not know? she must be 7-8 months pregnant toh she's travelling in this stage? ðŸ¥±
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

she's pregnant toh it's something unnatural? ðŸ¤£ shaitan mandali is shocked to see a pregnant lady...in Udaipur there r lakhs of pregnant females at that time, Akshara has to compete with all of them? ðŸ˜² BTW babli is pregnant toh howcome Gayitri does not know? she must be 7-8 months pregnant toh she's travelling in this stage? ðŸ¥±

charu waht do u think vl she create problem in naksh life last year she troubled naskh and gay3 very muich vl she make akshi gulity becoz of her carelessness she lost the baby vlit affect akshi sp naksh she vl shattered vl she poison naksh mind too really y she came back😡
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

charu waht do u think vl she create problem in naksh life last year she troubled naskh and gay3 very muich vl she make akshi gulity becoz of her carelessness she lost the baby vlit affect akshi sp naksh she vl shattered vl she poison naksh mind too really y she came back😡

haan. i think she will create problems in naksh's life😛
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

haan. i think she will create problems in naksh's life😛

what does it mean with smilng face charu dont understand do u really feel naskh life vl be distrubed becoz of bindya dont undrstand always ur messages came tru  please tell me charu what do u really feel?