best gkd dialogues

bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys,

since show is ending i want to give tribute to both ashish and tanvi. and what better way than to remember their wonderful dialogues. so plz reply back and tell me what your favourite dialogues from our wonderful show. for me dialogues are main highlight of gkd since it started the dialogues have been strong and emotionally engaging. so ill start it off.😉

my fav dialogue is from the first promo. when bhaiyyaji says "bachpan mein agar baap ne sabak sikaya hota to aaj hum ko tumhare baap baneki ... zaroorat naa parti. this dialogue reminded me of amitabh bachchan shahenshah film rishte me to hum tumhare baap lagte hai. i fink he has set standard very high he should be named angry young man of small screen. for me AST character is legend

back to point plz reply back all gkd fans to give tribute to both wonderful actors and to most greatest show on earth. i feel like crying never got so attached to any show like this before. plz write down your fav dialogues from the show the ones that are etched in ur mind. you can write as many as you want koi paabandi nahin hai.

important message- if u have other characters fav dialogues plz feel free to mention it NO WORRIES AND HOPE FOR GKD 2.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my fav dialogue is the entire scene of Avdheshji entering the engineer's house first time and saying arpita's ma parnaam mataji pehchaana avdhesh singh Thakur kehte humein, engineer babu ghar pe hain
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the dialogues of scenes when the goons are trying to dress up avdesh to meet arpita and the scenes after Avita marriage in dhaba and also when the goons tease him talking abt arpita.
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
hi there even i liked those dialogues. less people replying to me😭. come on am sure there are more fans on this forum plz reply and post ur fav dialogues from GKD. peace
NVBGKY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey good topic... I like all the mentioned dialogues, but my favorite one is after Arpi is rescued by Avi from being drowned, and she tries to leave him, but Avi stops her at the haveli gate and says, excuse the poor translation, that one does not leave their loved one because of the changing seasons. That is one of my favorite scenes in the show, there was so much love, caring and trust in that scene.
msmarple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey there.

My favourite dialogue is also the one which NVBGKY  has mentioned " Mausam badald rehte hain Arpita , par mausam ke badalne par ki apne jeevan saathi ko chod kar nahi chala jaata..."

and of course "Chalo Bey"
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
ha thats my favourite scene as well. plz guys more replies on ur fav gkd dialogues. also if u want go ahead and type in ur favourite scene from the show as well. finally dont forget to hit the chaskameter and like button if u like the articles. i wish that gkd finishes on high note with good rankings. so come on guys lets hit it and bring the show to top 10 where kitani mohobbat hai is. Best wishes😉
-Love-Hate- thumbnail
and my favrt"
Wph pyar hi jo aapki hifazat na kar sake ❤️
ranbirkialliya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when avi go to mandir and arpita cAme with her mother avi was gr getting nervous that he will Confess his love he said to gopns ''ek kam kar te aaj chalte hain al AchA sesoch kar aayenge ki kya bolNa hai.thik !chalo Be cHalo?''
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it is really very difficult to choose and pick up one fav dialogue from this show, mujhe toh Ashish ka baatiyaane ka dhang hi itna pasand hain ke kya baatayun