bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The trial and tribulation the couple Anmol and Ragini have gone through we have seen in the short 4 months..

This song depects that with a married couple who are been joined due to destiny and who have shown sur respect for each other all the years

& years  they have never come close and never  had any physical relastionship. Purity at its best and they know that they long to be with each other but  there are many things which come inbetween them as hurdle..

Anmol's dream is dream but if Ragini also dreamt in teh same lines she indeed was lucky to have a man like Anmol in her life

So beautiful and pure their dance and she swaying his his arms..

The choreography is so beautiful and both  Apurva and Parul have made this song beautiful by their acting and singing from Apurva's side(lipsync)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGPL3eCInvM[/YOUTUBE]

I hope we wish more such beautiful scenes Rajan ji please get them back in a new season !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@bhondu...thanks for video..😊

the purity in their relationship has always  captured our heart..

in this scene .a dream sequence but the chemistry of aprul absolutely captivating.πŸ‘

the song so catchy and much more attractive with such a magical couple..

can watch their scenes unlimited times and it never bore us.their magic is such that you can watch their scenes on and on..

aprul as angini should be back as their story has lots to unfold..their love track to their new life together.

hope RS thinks logically and give a continuation story to the viewers..
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsome post bhondu, agree with you both, angini should be back in season 2,as there is lots left to show,
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic post BhonduπŸ‘

Wish to see their magic in season 2.😊
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very thoughtful Bhondu to have brought this beautiful scene

I think these two have shown how pure love is.. Indeed.. Ragini may have fallen in love with Anmol or started having feelings for him aometime during the 7 years they were together but have'nt shown us ths phase.. It was buried inside somewhere and had to wait to come out..

The dream was so Anmol's but Ragini  wpuld defianly see the love Anmol has through this song and see how much jazbaat magthey hai zbaan..
Actions speak louder that words.. so we saw more actions in their eyes speaking a lot .. and the love Anmol has for Ragini was somewhere getting reciprocated...

They are one of the most beautiful couple I have seen and enjoyed this purity of an usual relationship !😳
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post. ❀️I have downloaded these dream dance sequeces and watch them frequently.
I have loads of dreams and wishes for my dream pair too.πŸ˜‰
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha03

Nice post. ❀️I have downloaded these dream dance sequeces and watch them frequently.
I have loads of dreams and wishes for my dream pair too.πŸ˜‰

Rekha hope so.. 😳.. Somehow you make a silver lining in the cloud.

Anmol dreamt a lot in bidaaii season one so  we all wish his dreams come true in season two with his ragini !!😊
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGPL3eCInvM[/YOUTUBE]

it's raining here... it's just reminds me this loving song...😍
really need to thank RS at lest giving us this song...😊
the Pure relationship which ragini and anmol shared made all of us fall in love with them...

i wish they will be back soon... with the next part of this songπŸ˜‰
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@zee..thanks for video...😊

so true this song so special for angini and us..its different version has always touched our heart..this one is so mesmerising .so captivating with angini in the rain...😳

they are so beautiful and has always loved their slow dance in this song...😍
shanti05 thumbnail
The cottage scene is also one beautiful sequence to show how Angini relastionship is taking its journey..

The silence in the cottage and  he telling her that she needs to take rest .. I am sure he had loads to tel her but at that point did'nt know where to start !!