YuNa/SeHa'sLoveIsland#191~EternityLasts4eva!!! - Page 84

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

haila i know haan no kiss no touch and we go crazzy☺️ 🤪🤪 Other couples look like nothing in front of them😍

haila 🤣🤣🤣 oye hoye good luck 🤣🤣🤣 i commented on pooja and dangelz already 🤣🤣🤣

i knw haan 🤪🤪🤪 like 3rd march they wer so hawt 🤪🤪 its way better then any hot scene by any couple 🤪🤪 no matter how close they get 😳

oye hoye 🤣 i have to comment on pooja also 🤔 and niyu [:\] pshhtt im dead 🤣

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

[
i knw haan me didnt expect them to have a scene before islu 🤪🤪 coz of the cvs and there bias behaviour bt they had 🤪🤪 and how atul gets annoyed 🤣 and he pulls her in the lift ☺️
I knw haan the beshtest 🤪🤪 coz tehy are the besht ☺️ i knw haan that was so sexy 🤪🤪 how she pushed him outta the project work 🤣 then she was holding hand and taking him ☺️ then how she stares at him give the kid the ice cream 🤪🤪 and how they bth sit and eat 🤪🤪 and he keeps staring ☺️ then she wipes 🤪 and they hold 🤪 i want it all in slow motion 🤪🤪 no cuts 🤪

then finally ILU ☺️

bt it was like a surprise🤪🤪 soo better for us🤪🤪 and he goes maina kaha tha mujhe dekho☺️ apne aao ko rok nahi paai☺️ 🤪🤪 his voice🤪🤪 we have to discuss this scene🤪🤪 properly🤪🤪soon☺️

i  know and wen she throws  the papers he kinda like stares at her lips🤪🤪🤪 and wen he holds her hand☺️ DREEAAAMMMY🤪🤪 and then wen she walks to him and says I LOVE U THT STARE🤪🤪🤪 THE HUG☺️

how is tht even possible 🤣🤣🤣 next is 192 by sunday how will we finish 7 islands😳 its not possible and u have to get banners also u will spam and do tht also kya🤔and i still need to get some stuff sunday is not possible 🤣🤣🤣 we can try haan bt😳

push islu alone 🤣🤣🤣 haan ok chill do wenever😉

ummm kameeni dnt say that🤣🤣🤣 i want it on a wknd so i cn be here all day 🤣🤣🤣 we have to do this 🤣🤣🤣 coz if we let monday cum then wait one more week 😳 i dunno haan 🤣🤣🤣

will ask zunni😉 shes dne wif sum

stuff 🤣🤣🤣 keli dnt say that 🤣🤣🤣 jst try u have friday and sat 🤣🤣🤣 i will try and complete watever i was suppose to do 🤣

not alone 🤣🤣🤣 sexy cums now many tyms 🤣🤣🤣 and sheelu is all day here 🤣🤣 mehaki is back also 🤣🤣 wen i pm ppl i expect them to cum also 🤣🤣 and dhanz is also cuming these days 🤣🤣

oye hoye they are jst too perfecto 🤪🤪

ahaa most tym 🤣 haan bt once we bth r free islu will be JST YUNALICIOUS 🤪🤪

they are the besht 🤪🤪

haila free☺️ 🤪 we can drool shool all day and night🤪🤪

i knw haan 🤪🤪🤪 like 3rd march they wer so hawt 🤪🤪 its way better then any hot scene by any couple 🤪🤪 no matter how close they get 😳

oye hoye 🤣 i have to comment on pooja also 🤔 and niyu [:\] pshhtt im dead 🤣

3RD MARCH🤪🤪🤪 its the hottest scene ever🤪🤪 Paas aati ho to☺️ i know haan they are just too sexy🤪🤪

oye hoye che 🤣🤣🤣

bt it was like a surprise🤪🤪 soo better for us🤪🤪 and he goes maina kaha tha mujhe dekho☺️ apne aao ko rok nahi paai☺️ 🤪🤪 his voice🤪🤪 we have to discuss this scene🤪🤪 properly🤪🤪soon☺️

i  know and wen she throws  the papers he kinda like stares at her lips🤪🤪🤪 and wen he holds her hand☺️ DREEAAAMMMY🤪🤪 and then wen she walks to him and says I LOVE U THT STARE🤪🤪🤪 THE HUG☺️

i knw man ☺️ 🤪 wasnt gonna watch the episode bt for that promo i watched ☺️ 🤪 and was so glad i did ☺️ 🤪 aayo i knw behooda☺️ 🤪 and the way she was blushing ☺️ 🤪 aayo we have to haan in details ☺️

tell me abt it ☺️ 🤪 and he gets closer ☺️ 🤪 i lub how he stands uop and gets closer ☺️ 🤪 and shes lost ☺️ 🤪 bt then pushes him and his expressions ☺️

aaahhh i knw haan ☺️ 🤪 that hug was so 😍 bery bery beautiful [:".]

ummm kameeni dnt say that🤣🤣🤣 i want it on a wknd so i cn be here all day 🤣🤣🤣 we have to do this 🤣🤣🤣 coz if we let monday cum then wait one more week 😳 i dunno haan 🤣🤣🤣

will ask zunni😉 shes dne wif sum

stuff 🤣🤣🤣 keli dnt say that 🤣🤣🤣 jst try u have friday and sat 🤣🤣🤣 i will try and complete watever i was suppose to do 🤣

not alone 🤣🤣🤣 sexy cums now many tyms 🤣🤣🤣 and sheelu is all day here 🤣🤣 mehaki is back also 🤣🤣 wen i pm ppl i expect them to cum also 🤣🤣 and dhanz is also cuming these days 🤣🤣

i will say the sach haaan 🤣🤣🤣 wat if i tell u i need a banner and i havent even asked anyone 🤣🤣🤣 ok then tht can happen at island 205 watever 🤣🤣🤣 oye hoye ok jee 🤣🤣🤣

ahan 🤣🤣🤣 kameeeni i wanna be here also haan 🤣🤣🤣 lets see how it goes in 4 days 🤣🤣🤣 i dont wanna say anything lets see haan 🤣🤣🤣 I dunno if we can move lets see 🤣🤣🤣

they are the besht 🤪🤪

haila free☺️ 🤪 we can drool shool all day and night🤪🤪

they are surely☺️ 🤪

oye hoye i hope we get free soon 🤣 ☺️ 🤪 waise in july sis will be here so i wnt be working most of the days 🤔 bt dunno if i'll be heer 😔

3RD MARCH🤪🤪🤪 its the hottest scene ever🤪🤪 Paas aati ho to☺️ i know haan they are just too sexy🤪🤪

oye hoye che 🤣🤣🤣

tell me abt it ☺️ 🤪 dialogues no dialogues ☺️ 🤪 they jst make everything so sexy ☺️ 🤪 even coffe ☺️ 🤪 and in that scene they didnt even touch ☺️ 🤪

Shutup keli 😳 i wish sue cud comment for me 🤣

i knw man ☺️ 🤪 wasnt gonna watch the episode bt for that promo i watched ☺️ 🤪 and was so glad i did ☺️ 🤪 aayo i knw behooda☺️ 🤪 and the way she was blushing ☺️ 🤪 aayo we have to haan in details ☺️

tell me abt it ☺️ 🤪 and he gets closer ☺️ 🤪 i lub how he stands uop and gets closer ☺️ 🤪 and shes lost ☺️ 🤪 bt then pushes him and his expressions ☺️

aaahhh i knw haan ☺️ 🤪 that hug was so 😍 bery bery beautiful [:".]

i know haan how cud we miss🤪🤪🤪 i knw she was and how he touches her cheeck ☺️ she feels awkward and he like smiles🤪🤪 haila oye hoye🤪🤪

aayo i know☺️ he was soo lost also🤪🤪🤪 he didnt realise he was soo in love🤪🤪

the hug i know and his expressions☺️ he soo wanted to say I LOVE U TOO☺️ and she was resting on his shoulders🤪🤪 like she wants to hug him forever☺️