India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Have they gone totally MAD?? Starone??

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Geet who once slapped him at the engaement..left the engagement just cuz she saw his face, also told maan cuz she misunderstood him that she will not marry him just cuz he got "him" out of jail (Yes I am using "him" for DEVIL cuz I dun even wanna say his name)..now sympathizes with him! WHAT? Have they gone totally MAD?Angry
At least in ekta shows evil is evil and evil getz punished..DEVIL is DEVIL and he shud be punished!
Cant cvs differentiate!!D'oh
And now maan too being softer..as a brother i understand but GEET..why kill her character..i know they have moved on..itz different..moving on and being totally friendly with ur abuser is two different things!! How can they risk loosing everything that they earned till now in the show just to use Samir Sharma as much as possible..cuz obv channel so called payed him lots to be on geet right?Silly
Why cant he just be punished? Is it so hard? Why ruin everything else for just one thing!
Holy! The channel too needs to back off and stop interferring with the tracks! GoossshhPinch

Edited by luv_harshad - 19 May 2011 at 7:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakadafi_Rashmisaaniakh

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Yep, STARONE & THE PH/NEW CVS need to start FIXING OUR FAVOURITE SHOW ASAP not later!!Angry

I LOATHE DEV SO MUCH!!! I can't tolerate how he's being portrayed as a saint when he really is a criminal!DeadAngryD'oh

GURTI AND THE FANS DESERVE BETTER!!Cry

We have to VOICE OUR ANGER TO STARONE & the PH/NEW CVS!!Thumbs Up

I don't want our show to end because of really bad TRPS!!Cry

THE TRP RATINGS ARE already BAD ENOUGH!!Cry

I FEEL HELPLESS WATCHING OUR SHOW GO DOWN THE DRAIN!!
Cry

Edited by utopia88 - 19 May 2011 at 6:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassionsaaniakh

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Yep, STARONE & THE PH/NEW CVS need to start FIXING OUR FAVOURITE SHOW ASAP not later!!Angry

I LOATHE DEV SO MUCH!!! I can't tolerate how he's being portrayed as a saint when he really is a criminal!DeadAngryD'oh

Cry

I have no idea what to do anymore!
Will they listen? No! They love to ignore us..
Gautam hegde actually listened to us..but now they changed him as well..
I feel soo helpless..Cry

Edited by luv_harshad - 19 May 2011 at 7:11pm
tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
No one will make our show go down the drain besides us. If we don't stop bashing the Cvs (ect.), our TPRS will continue to do down and pretty soon out maneet will literally go down the drain and end. All we have to do is bare this track for 1-2 more weeks. We can do that for our maneet. Right? After that they are back to delhi and this track is over. Please guys I know that I cant handle our show ending, and I don't think that you can either. We all have to be patient together Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sac58375

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tptwi

No one will make our show go down the drain besides us. If we don't stop bashing the Cvs (ect.), our TPRS will continue to do down and pretty soon out maneet will literally go down the drain and end. All we have to do is bare this track for 1-2 more weeks. We can do that for our maneet. Right? After that they are back to delhi and this track is over. Please guys I know that I cant handle our show ending, and I don't think that you can either. We all have to be patient together Tongue

They have tested our patience enough..there is a limit..we waited months for show to get back on track and it DID with gautam hegde as screenplay writer but now that he is gone..show again going down slowly..
Just when everything was going awesome he left..WhyCry
I have already quit watching since tuesday...I am not gunna start watching till the show getz itz charm back..till they redeem the show and itz characters..i know what I am hoping for is highly unlikely with new cvs now..but thatz all I can do..
tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
They have tested our patience enough..there is a limit..we waited months for show to get back on track and it DID with gautam hegde as screenplay writer but now that he is gone..show again going down slowly..
I have already quit watching since tuesday...I am not gunna start watching till the show getz itz charm back..till they redeem the show and itz characters..i know what I am hoping for is highly unlikely with new cvs now..but thatz all I can do..
[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. But this show was going down slowly before also, but then it shot back up again. We were patient then, and now we have to be patient again... unless we want the end of our maneet Cry. I am going to keep my faith in the CVs because I want to keep watching our maneet for as long as possible. 

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tptwi

I agree with you. But this show was going down slowly before also, but then it shot back up again. We were patient then, and now we have to be patient again... unless we want the end of our maneet Cry. I am going to keep my faith in the CVs because I want to keep watching our maneet for as long as possible. 

[/QUOTE]

Show is not ending..it has extension till 2012..but really I know u all wud hate me to say this but if they show only crap like this..who wud want to watch the show..as a woman I am disgusted by what they are showing..I can only hope they wont repeat these mistakes again just to drag the show..the story line also needs to be intact along with maaneet moments..but right now itz like the show is falling off a cliff..and yes it did shoot back up but back then it wasnt as bad as it is now..they have really killed the essence and maaneet characters just to show DEVIL as DEVTA..what worse can there be..in fact even their chemistry they are killing after the Maha epi n their SR mockery they made..nothing can be worse..

Edited by luv_harshad - 19 May 2011 at 7:31pm

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Originally posted by utopia88

Cry

I have no idea what to do anymore!
Will they listen? No! They love to ignore us..
Gautam hegde actually listened to us..but now they changed him as well..
I feel soo helpless..Cry

Ugh, I hate how they ignore the fans!! It's the fans that give them the TRPS/fame! Angry

Yep, Guatem was a brilliant writer!! I miss him as well!!Cry

The day he left, things UNRAVELED like no tomorrow!Cry

I hate feeling helpless! Something needs to be done QUICKLY TO SAVE OUR SHOW/MAANEET!!!Thumbs Up

WE DESERVE ANOTHER SR & LESS OF DEV!!!Angry

It's SAD how the PH can't even give Geet NEW/BETTER CLOTHES!!  They are cutting up clothes in order to make them new, how PATHETIC IS THAT!!!!!
Wacko
Angry
Even annoying NANDANI has better clothes!
D'oh

Edited by utopia88 - 19 May 2011 at 7:38pm

Echoesofpassion

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top