Pavitra Rishta

The story is not moving...

jignap77 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Since last year, Manav has been homeless 3 times, moneyless several time...  I don't know what the story writer is thinking of, no matter writer tries best to shape up the story it comes to same position where Manav was

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You're right. Plus if he goes to jail again, it'll be his 3rd time. Ridiculous.
rianna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
maybe three is a charm!!! 🤣

its too depressing...
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haha i agree...i remembr readin an article manav bein rich & moving into a big house & buying a bike...wtever happnd 2 dat...

manav always get in trouble...ppl liek dharmu, shibu & manju r walkin free & ruining livez

manav should move out of the city...go 2 a place whre dere r no K's no deshmukhz...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Who gives a hoot abt being fatichar, homeless, bhookha, pyaasa as long as Leads are romancing viewers are happy...

Romance to chahiye hi chahiye by hook or crook so rest of the realistic viewers have to bear with the nonsense eh..😡
aditeeash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agreed with you...seems like the writer is out of story, so picked up his old script and potraying the same again...really boring...have lost interest in watching this show...
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
with manav being homeless and always arrested, why doesnt he just set up camp in jail?
he lives there most the year anyways and this way there is no home searching, worrying about food etc
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: julle1234567890

with manav being homeless and always arrested, why doesnt he just set up camp in jail?

he lives there most the year anyways and this way there is no home searching, worrying about food etc

hehas been promoted to Indian robinhood prince of thieves.

his only real well wishers thesedays are the jail birds he meets on his crime retreats🤣
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh he has been homeless three times ?.. i have lost count actually ...
and ya it has become some sort of a cycle .. so darn predictable... jail ... streets ... kholi .. homeless ... failed business and the pattern repeats ...

u know .. there is a saying that for every 10 businesses , 6-8 fail to take off ...
sigh .. do the CV's really have to show that "aspect" realistically ... the audience is fed up ...
where they have to get real they make it corny ...