India-Forums

Navya
Navya

May 19th: Things I liked (Page 2)

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Navya ...Navya...Navya...Ahhh!!!! This gal took my heart away todayHeartEmbarrassed...I just watched the epi and I saw her soft...subtle and silent affection towards an innocently sleeping n smiling Anant...n it moved me from the insideEmbarrassed...

The gal who barely walked an inch ahead in life without the approval of her beloved dad...today broke all the chains that bonded her to those rules laid by them...she was facing a tremor of emotions ...and in the jist of a second she freed herself from all that was pulling her back only to find solace to her restless beating heart...The recurring self doubting questions cud not even stop her advancing feet...and she became delusional to the happening of the world and the consequences of her actions as she broke the barriers as she knew them once...
A small...cute n a very innocent peck laid on the cheek of Anant and rises a radiantly smiling Navya...wat a sight that wasDay Dreaming...

Engrossed in her satisfaction of seeing a innocently smiling Anant...Navya has now begin to weave silken threads of dreams as u see her giving a soft smile to herself as she walked back to her room...She looked so naive...so innocent like little gal who had just been praised of her diligence in school by her teacherDay DreamingHug...Ohhh!!!! I just felt like covering her in the warmth of my arms and protect her from that khaduus alarm clock who chased her like a hungry dogAngry...Poor Navya...she had no idea that her sweet but a non- calculated impulsive act is going to put her thru hell!!! DisapproveOuch I so felt for her as she struggled to open the windows to get back...as she washed her face as if trying to wash away her action like a nightmare...as she walked so terrified out of the restroom towards to outside gathering...and as the words "expulsion from college" echoed thru her earsShockedOuch...This gal had really called for some shots against her much to her disbelief!!! Disapprove

The pensive look on Anant's face the next day when Navya stands amongst the entire college with a guilt ridden face and big round eyes filled with a marathon of tearsCry...was just so alluring to witness...one can sense the deep n silent connection these 2 have made...not a word spoken by Navya and Anant had much to his surprise figured out that Navya had taken yet another risk for him!!! Wat a beautiful bond these 2 have been coiling together inDay DreamingDay Dreaming... and they are only going to further roll themselves in the coming days...!!!

On the other hand...I loved the short but very loud scene at Navya's house between Renu and Dadi...A clash of wants n needs...While Dadi outlines wat a husband "needs" to do...A bitter...angst ridden and agony filled Renu screams out the wants of her heartBroken Heart...The pain of not receiving the wanted attention n love from her husband was so evident in that outburst that one can feel nothing but terrible for herCryOuch...its like  u wud just wanna hug her tight and pat thru head to tell her "all will be ok"...such a painfully realistic scene that was...

B4 I pen off my thots...I think Appy...and Ranbir-Harry duo deserve credits for lightening up today's otherwise nerve wrecking epi...Their comic timing and dailogues throws gave the tensed mood a slight moment of reliefClap...

But I must say...today's epi belonged to Navya!!! Embarrassed

Great writeup Anu...always a pleasure to read!!!

Rab Raakha...
Shllpa
Hug

Edited by sajni786 - 19 May 2011 at 10:34pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91shenzzaiminThaniyah_KAwesome.SauceNymeriaPeace67piya2025.AreYaar

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Hey Anu, nice post as usual. There was nothing much in today's episode. The whole thing was done so that our 'Kumbakaran ki aulad' would realise that Navya took so many risks for him.

I thought Dadi went too far today. Poor Renuka.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aiminAreYaar

aimin Senior Member
aimin
aimin

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Hey Anu :) Nice to meet you, too. Smile

Was there anything much to like in this epi to be honest?LOL Haha, yeah. The episode did drag in bits and I wished that there was a fast forward button to the point where Anant finds out that Navya was the girl who came to the boys' hall (which came at the very end *sigh*). But there were interesting points in between and I laughed my head off at Appy and Harry's hilarious comments.

Also, Navya and Renuka's grief-stricken faces lingered on for a long time after the episode ended... Dadi today showed how our elders mean well but sometimes say too much. It has been going on in everyone's mind that there must be something wrong as there is no news from Gautam... but it was one of those things that were just better left unsaid. The woman who plays Renuka is I think one of the better actresses around these days. Her wistful look while watching her husband's pic and her tears in this episode would wrench any person's heart. The longing and the pain were incredibly moving and realistic like Shilpa has said above.

I disagree with you on one point though. I didn't find the fact that Rupesh sir checked all the girls disgusting... He didn't oggle at them... did he? >.> The only way he could have recognised the girl was from her clothes. I was half expecting the girls to be lined up in a way that Rupesh sir would check them from behind, which might have been logical but VERY insulting to them. Dead Yeah, he stood by watching Ritz longer than the rest (except Navya of course) but that was maybe because she's notorious to having a boyfriend and hanging around with him in college so naturally she's everyone's first suspect. Plus, the teachers are responsible for the students in the picnic so they Would have to take the blame if anything bad happened. I just think that Rupesh sir is a man of rules who follows them almost to the by-hook-or-by-crook level (and also happens to look more comical than sinister most of the time, for our benefitLOL). Imagine what would happen if CSB and Dadi find out about this. *faints*

Finally, thank goodness the situation didn't resolve in a ludicrous manner. The professor deciding at the very last second that it wasn't her or perhaps Navya holding her emotions in check so that the guilt doesn't show on her face. If so, I wouldn't have believed for a second that Navya wouldn't cry in a situation like this considering what a soft-hearted person she is. I was actually expecting her to get caught because of the tears but surprisingly, they saved her. :| Irony at it's best. Watch out for the quiet ones, like you said. So true.

And so the torture is thankfully over, and the episode realistically ended with Navya not meeting Anant's eyes. This week Soumya proved that she doesn't have the emotional range of a teaspoon. From elation, to nervousness, to apprehension, to sorrow to sweet tenderness back to nervousness and then terror. Clap She kept me hooked for sure. & though the episode dragged I'm still grateful for the fact that the writers still haven't given us a reason to open up a topic titled 'Things We Loathed'.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_KNymeriaPeace67piya2025.AreYaar

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Point three, ditto. I feel pained at times, there is always wholesomeness in life that a woman beseeches, but eventually it turns into a mere endeavor. Renuka's hell of a real woman, she clearly is not even grown enough to be one. Also, the same wholesome attitude of a lady reflects in her grandmother, she expects everything to be tucked in place, woven together with respect to her cultural lifestyle. 

Otherwise, I do not like the show's ongoing state. Anant is being crushed on different spots under the writer's worn out shoe every episode, I am afraid, the writer's pay is due. Sheesh! Navya, I never gave much thought as quiet people like her indeed can be firecrackers, they are secretive in nature, it is best if they conceal their side that is likely to explode, because it fetches them advantage, reminiscent of the seedhi ladki scenario in the end of the episode. I like the Appy girl though, the Mishra residence bit and her little messing with professor Alarm Clock were yesterday's highlights. Approve

NymeriaAreYaar

neha.agarwal10 Newbie
neha.agarwal10
neha.agarwal10

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
hey guyzz  1vthing i didn't get in the yesterday's episode was tat when navya kissed anant he smiled...was he awake..???and if yes then y didn't he got up  2 save navya when she was chased by every1 n  in the morning behaved like he didn't knew anything n after realization had such full of astonished reaction tat it was navya...
Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

Hi Ruxana!
@Red: I agree. The dude was Creepy much. *Shrugs*.Stern Smile I fail to understand his problem . He is always sooo murked up!! ConfusedSuch weird personality. *Dies* Can we have some decent people in the show because certainly we have enough of the creepy clan?ErmmThe way he was checking out those ladies was Errr...SICK for moi!OuchDead 

@Blue:LOLLOLYou can wish all you want Darling! The nervous Navya aint going anywhere!!LOLLOLPeople know her from her nervousness!!! ROFL

Hi Neha Smile yup...that teacher is reli weird lol LOL 
n loool @ People know her from her nervousness!!! ROFLROFL too right...like someone else mentioned - i thought her tears were gna be the reason for her getting caught but in actual fact they saved her! lol apparently THAT was normal navya behaviour so all's good! LOL

@neha.agarwal10
it looks like Anant was in fact sleeping when Navya kissed him and the smiling was probably due to a pleasant dream he was dreaming at the time lol which is why he was unaware of what had happened but let's see what happens today...Smile

Edited by Ruxana91 - 20 May 2011 at 5:29am
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged

I was too busy yesterday to comment /make the post , but I really liked Navya's kiss to Anant.Big smileIt was much better than Anant's kiss of LOWWWE.ROFLROFLLOLHUSH...cant believe I am liking a kiss on indian television.LOL.

Heyy Neha! I was wondering where you were...I wanted to know your thoughts on yesterday's epiLOL...arey this is a pleasant surprise that you also liked the kiss!ShockedLOL...Jokes apart, y eah it was a sweet bit...and as you said...when they keep things simple like this, I also find cause to like something :-)

Totally agree with you here too:

@Amy:ROFLLMAO. I know right? I thought it was pretty much impossible for me to like the kiss on Indian television ,considering the fact that the kisses are usually complimented by *3 times camera flashing on the duo from every freaken' angle possible , Dhum tana / mantra chanting where the singer go crazy with the ragas  ,and drapes /hair/dupatta flying * ...but meh* This one was done elegantly with no such props!!LOLLOLLOL.

So apparently, its not hard to impress the sadist ,afterall.LOLLOLAll you need is to keep things simple because not every indivisual can afford fancy stuff that the indian television offers!LOLLOL

There was no overdone magical breezes blowing, sweepinggg slow-motion camera work, loud bg music consisting of some random filmy song...it was just such a soft, tender, sweet little moment...I really loveddd the bg music in this scene...I think they should use that more often for their scenes.

aiminNymeria

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

i actually thought anat looked extremely worried when he realised it was navya who had gone to the boys room.  almost as if he couldnt quite believe that she would go that far  for him?  some realisation?  i dont know what other people thought about this bit.  anyway i thought the actor did really well to portray that.

Yeah I agree...there was that look on his face too for a bit as if he couldn't believe that she'd go to that far an extent and then there was mainly worry given how she started crying with the prof hounding her and all. Shaheer deffo did a good job in that scene portraying that.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index