May 19th: Things I liked - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Very eloquently put, LadyM๐Ÿ‘...saare points read karke aur ek ek word ko weigh karke, you've formulated your post...awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†...meticulousss attention to detail when you want to write something ;-)
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Edit: Hope Anant understands what risk Navya took in coming to the boys room and doesn't dismiss it off with his smugness ... I hope we get a poignant moment instead of a cheeky one :-)

It might be a mix of both...one can't really tell from the pre-cap...but Anant can be childish as we well know...I wonder also if Navya herself will fret over how close she came to getting caught๐Ÿ˜•...maybe not...since romantic moments are coming up for them anyways๐Ÿ˜†
Awww thanks Anu ... that means a lot, especially coming from a prolific writer such as yourself.

For some reason I kept thinking about it through the evening and wanted a place to put it in words. When I logged on to the I-F, bingo! I realized that your post was the perfect place. I guess like the subtle nuances that the actors bring to the table rather than the OTT nonsense.

Agreed about Anant being a baccha ... which is why I am both liking him and being frustrated with him in turns ... let's see happens today.

And on that note, I am now off to watch the season finale of my favorite serial ;-) (No prizes for guessing...)
Originally posted by nureat01

Wow Shilpa, you should have done a "things I liked" today...since you found so much mushy detail to like in the epi๐Ÿ˜†

na na baba...meri shamaat aayi he kya dat I will take ur beloved right away ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but ya when I read ur take on the epi...I did feel that I will prolly take u by surprise with my thots...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I agree about the first Navya scene...the aftermath (although brief) was also shown sweetly as she looks at him one last time before leaving and then smiling to herself...the glow of that moment still on her face...
hena...somehow she managed to pull the strings of my heart with that entire aftermath...that wat followed after...aka the grand chase๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I became more softly inclined towards Navya rather than being amused by the scene...tho I have no clue wat the scene was intended for...comic or thriller ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

But for the rest๐Ÿ˜†...sorry yaar I toh was finding the whole Navya's run for her life scene pretty funny๐Ÿ˜†...didn't really feel nerve-wracked...Did feel sorry for Navya later on when she started crying and was so scared but otherwise the epi was dragged so more than being nerve wracked, I felt impatient๐Ÿ˜›
arre why u say sorry...we all have diff opinions and thats why we come to forums to express n discuss them...plus its not necessary that we have to agree with each other points all the time...infact diff in opinions opens more windows of expressions...and gives a broader spectrum to overall view ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@LadyM: Arey yaar, I'm paying YOU a compliment, please mujhe abhi toh maskaa mat maaro :P  I'm no prolific writer, please...I ramble, period๐Ÿ˜†

Oh yeah you gotta watch Bones...the ending scene๐Ÿ˜

@Shilpa: LOL they deffo added an intentional comic touch to it...the way she was running and the way everyone was running behind her...hahahaha...it was all intentional...but if the rest of you were biting your nails with worry for Navya there, woh bhi sahi hai๐Ÿ˜†

^๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...i guess I shud have figured the comic part considering the fact that the screen space was covered by that "kaala khaduus" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

waise wats with that post about the new entry ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...ppl seem to be so deprived of someone ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

LOL Shilpa, there are many *cough* interesting posts in this forum affected by Sitara Ek hangover that I do my best to avoid...for obvious reasons :P
Shilpooo, one reason-- Jobless and bored.๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Ramy25

Shilpooo, one reason-- Jobless and bored.๐Ÿ˜†

The story of most "youth show" forums๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
True that anu. Most are filled with HAWWWTness posts, or PURE LOWE posts or fanfics about C-nights๐Ÿ˜ณ