May 19th: Things I liked

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Was there anything much to like in this epi to be honest?😆 Generally dragged epi with nothing much really happening so this is going to be a quick short post today.

1) Navya's run for her life with that Rupesh sir in hot pursuit...MEGA HILARIOUS🤣

2)  Ranbir-Harry looking at a sleeping Anant and calling him Kumbhkaran ki aulad who slept through the entire drama and then imitating how he'll react the next morning...which was pretty close to his eventual reaction too😆

3) Renuka's outburst at Daadi: Totally understood why that happened and really felt bad for all her anguish that can clearly be seen now...her feeling so helpless and confused and constantly hounded by Daadi for answers...yeh toh hona hi tha...poor Renu :((

4) Anant first dismissing the general possibility of any girl coming to meet HIM at night and then in one clear moment of realization...realizing that it was Navya...the "seedhi" ladki as that teacher was busy explaining to that Alarm Clock Rupesh Sir...I bet Anant was thinking in his head..."seedhi?" You should see what a smooth liar she can be"😆...Jokes apart...poor Navya went through quite a tension filled roller-coaster today over one impulsive act...referred to as "behoodi" by one of the teachers with a possible consequence of being thrown out of the college...no wonder she was scared out of her mind...bach gayi...her reputation saved her...that's why they say you should watch out for the quiet ones😆...No one in there will ever remotely think Navya could do this...and yet she did...I was amused at Appy saying if I had to suspect anyone it would be Ritz😆...I liked the one moment when Anant realizes and looks at Navya with all this concern in his eyes.

Rest was draggeddd...
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
DITTO! 😆 thats how i pretty much feel about your post 😆

btw was it just me or did anyone else cringe at the way that alarm clock dude was eyeing up the girls fom head to toe?? that totally made me go eww 🤢

i reli wish navya would learn how to stop looking so nervous! i almost thought she was gna give it away then! lol

i was really really REALLY hoping navya would lift those big eyes of hers to look at anant lol - was expecting a very intense understanding to go on between the two of them aakhon hi aakhon mein but no such luck 😔 lool yup the concerned look on anant's face was cute tho 😊

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruxana91

btw was it just me or did anyone else cringe at the way that alarm clock dude was eyeing up the girls fom head to toe?? that totally made me go eww 🤢

i reli wish navya would learn how to stop looking so nervous! i almost thought she was gna give it away then! lol

i was really really REALLY hoping navya would lift those big eyes of hers to look at anant lol - was expecting a very intense understanding to go on between the two of them aakhon hi aakhon mein but no such luck 😔 lool yup the concerned look on anant's face was cute tho 😊

Oh god yea, that guy was a CREEPSTER the way he was looking at Ritz up and down especially🤢...really ewww!

And yeah DITTO...I was SO wishing that Navya would look up and see Anant and they'd have a glance exchanged there of understanding...complete understanding dawning on Anant too cuz her glance would have confirmed it further for him😆...but they didn't...aevein dragged that last bit so much too *rolls eyes*...If she'd glanced at him, atleast it would have been worthwhile...lol

Today's epi was seriously dragged...and mainly over that creepo professor's lengthy staring at the girls or fighting with the teacher or Navya's mega scared expressions...she was like being SO obvious, man...if she didn't have such a GENERAL solidified reputation as a scaredy-cat already, everyone would indeed suspect her instantly...but apparently they all consider this to be NORMAL Navya reactions😆😆...
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nureat01

Oh god yea, that guy was a CREEPSTER the way he was looking at Ritz up and down especially🤢...really ewww!

And yeah DITTO...I was SO wishing that Navya would look up and see Anant and they'd have a glance exchanged there of understanding...complete understanding dawning on Anant too cuz her glance would have confirmed it further for him😆...but they didn't...aevein dragged that last bit so much too *rolls eyes*...If she'd glanced at him, atleast it would have been worthwhile...lol

Today's epi was seriously dragged...and mainly over that creepo professor's lengthy staring at the girls or fighting with the teacher or Navya's mega scared expressions...she was like being SO obvious, man...if she didn't have such a GENERAL solidified reputation as a scaredy-cat already, everyone would indeed suspect her instantly...but apparently they all consider this to be NORMAL Navya reactions😆😆...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣LMAO Anu. True that!  Chalo kabhi toh NORMAL hui yeh ladki😆😆

I was too busy yesterday to comment /make the post , but I really liked Navya's kiss to Anant.😃It was much better than Anant's kiss of LOWWWE.🤣🤣😆HUSH...cant believe I am liking a kiss on indian television.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆.
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah not much happened in today's show and that professor was totally annoying with his weirdo accent and creepy looks.

Navya's actions today went from funny (her 100 meter dash 🤣) to silly (should've changed the dress or something!😆) to "awww" poor girl (when she broke down as that creepy weirdo professor "checked" her out).
Liked the last bit when Anant looks at Navya breaking down and instantly realizes that the girl was indeed Navya and his expressions tell it all!

@Neha--🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Say WHAT?!😲 You liked a KISS on indian telly?!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
anyhoo, you're right, Navya's kiss was much better than Anant's spontaneous peck on the cheek.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i actually thought anat looked extremely worried when he realised it was navya who had gone to the boys room.  almost as if he couldnt quite believe that she would go that far  for him?  some realisation?  i dont know what other people thought about this bit.  anyway i thought the actor did really well to portray that.

Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
@Amy:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣LMAO. I know right? I thought it was pretty much impossible for me to like the kiss on Indian television ,considering the fact that the kisses are usually complimented by *3 times camera flashing on the duo from every freaken' angle possible , Dhum tana / mantra chanting where the singer go crazy with the ragas  ,and drapes /hair/dupatta flying * ...but meh* This one was done elegantly with no such props!!😆😆😆.

So apparently, its not hard to impress the sadist ,afterall.😆😆All you need is to keep things simple because not every indivisual can afford fancy stuff that the indian television offers!😆😆
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruxana91

Hi Ruxana!
@Red: I agree. The dude was Creepy much. *Shrugs*.😳 I fail to understand his problem . He is always sooo murked up!! 😕Such weird personality. *Dies* Can we have some decent people in the show because certainly we have enough of the creepy clan?🤔The way he was checking out those ladies was Errr...SICK for moi!🤢 

@Blue:😆😆You can wish all you want Darling! The nervous Navya aint going anywhere!!😆😆People know her from her nervousness!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Navya ...Navya...Navya...Ahhh!!!! This gal took my heart away today❤️😳...I just watched the epi and I saw her soft...subtle and silent affection towards an innocently sleeping n smiling Anant...n it moved me from the inside😳...

The gal who barely walked an inch ahead in life without the approval of her beloved dad...today broke all the chains that bonded her to those rules laid by them...she was facing a tremor of emotions ...and in the jist of a second she freed herself from all that was pulling her back only to find solace to her restless beating heart...The recurring self doubting questions cud not even stop her advancing feet...and she became delusional to the happening of the world and the consequences of her actions as she broke the barriers as she knew them once...
A small...cute n a very innocent peck laid on the cheek of Anant and rises a radiantly smiling Navya...wat a sight that was😍...

Engrossed in her satisfaction of seeing a innocently smiling Anant...Navya has now begin to weave silken threads of dreams as u see her giving a soft smile to herself as she walked back to her room...She looked so naive...so innocent like little gal who had just been praised of her diligence in school by her teacher😍🤗...Ohhh!!!! I just felt like covering her in the warmth of my arms and protect her from that khaduus alarm clock who chased her like a hungry dog😡...Poor Navya...she had no idea that her sweet but a non- calculated impulsive act is going to put her thru hell!!! 😒 I so felt for her as she struggled to open the windows to get back...as she washed her face as if trying to wash away her action like a nightmare...as she walked so terrified out of the restroom towards to outside gathering...and as the words "expulsion from college" echoed thru her ears😲...This gal had really called for some shots against her much to her disbelief!!! 😒

The pensive look on Anant's face the next day when Navya stands amongst the entire college with a guilt ridden face and big round eyes filled with a marathon of tears😭...was just so alluring to witness...one can sense the deep n silent connection these 2 have made...not a word spoken by Navya and Anant had much to his surprise figured out that Navya had taken yet another risk for him!!! Wat a beautiful bond these 2 have been coiling together in😍😍... and they are only going to further roll themselves in the coming days...!!!

On the other hand...I loved the short but very loud scene at Navya's house between Renu and Dadi...A clash of wants n needs...While Dadi outlines wat a husband "needs" to do...A bitter...angst ridden and agony filled Renu screams out the wants of her heart💔...The pain of not receiving the wanted attention n love from her husband was so evident in that outburst that one can feel nothing but terrible for her😭...its like  u wud just wanna hug her tight and pat thru head to tell her "all will be ok"...such a painfully realistic scene that was...

B4 I pen off my thots...I think Appy...and Ranbir-Harry duo deserve credits for lightening up today's otherwise nerve wrecking epi...Their comic timing and dailogues throws gave the tensed mood a slight moment of relief👏...

But I must say...today's epi belonged to Navya!!! 😳

Great writeup Anu...always a pleasure to read!!!

Rab Raakha...
Shllpa
🤗
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Anu, nice post as usual. There was nothing much in today's episode. The whole thing was done so that our 'Kumbakaran ki aulad' would realise that Navya took so many risks for him.

I thought Dadi went too far today. Poor Renuka.