Saas Bina Sasuraal

Written Update May 19

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Like I said last night, I was busy today. Sorry, i'm late but here it is.

PART 1:

Toasty's mom locks Toasty in the room She's pissed!

Pashu calls Tej to go to work. Chedi tells him to leave him. Ved is cooking and going to make tiffin for all.

Sudha is about to call but they try to stop her. She doesn't stop! (GO SUDHA!) She calls Chedi and yells! Chedi tries to talk but she tells him to shut. He puts it on speaker. They can hear Toasty trying to get out of her room but nobody relents. Toasty's dad wants to talk face-to-face but he doesn't want to. Sudha just tells him she's coming and thats it! She threatens to call the police and their belief gets ore strong that she was meeting Malti knowingly.

Tej is in his room crying (LOSER!)  Dadaji rolls in. "apni galti par pachtaraha hai--na likh ke). Dadaji knows it. He is like I sided with her for everything as it was my duty. After so long after I got his trust, Toasty lost it. She accepts she meets her.
Dadaji retorts "but she didin't know she was the same Malti but nobody believed her! I feel pity for you cuz when u needed her u let her go"  

Tej is shocked. U mean, you are with her--that empty parchi is yours? 

Dadaji- I did what I had to, now you think about what you should've done and what you did.

Smita-Nikita-Toasty: Their ticked, especially at Tej! She can't hear against Tej and tells them to stay out of it. Its already complicated! She wants to stay alone and tells them to leave for now and smita says they'll be back laster to talk about this.  Their amazing friends.. I wish my friends will be like this.    Toasty is remembering all the negatives that happened there. 

Sudha comes to the Chaturvedi house! She yells, even at Pashu! She even asks dadaji to not interfere cuz she doesn't want to hurt him! (GO SUDHAA!!)

PRECAP:

SUDHA: MERI BETI KOI KHILONA NAHI HAI JOH VOTING KI JAYI YE

PASHU/CHEDI: VOH AISE HI AAYI THI.. AUR JOH HUMARE DUSHMANON KE SAATH BEHET THA HAI, USKE LIYE IS GHAR MEIN KOI JAGAH NAHI HAI!

PART 2:

Dimple tries to get Toasty out to meet somebody. Prachin is there and she gets excited seeing him. She is hoping Tej came but he didn't come. Prachin came to get the home keys. Dimple grabs his collar out of anger. She reminds him how she helped in when he needed help! She makes hi listen to a lot but Toasty sends her in. 

Toasty's dad wants to know what happened. He's like we couldn've talked btu Pashu doesn't shut it. Sudha's like nobody listened to her..just threw her out. Pashu's like we didn't kick her out, we voted her out! (cuz thats any better??!!)  precap occurs. 

Sudha yells at chedi and mahan pashu ji is like YOU CANT TALK TO MY DADDY LIKE THAT. she's like STUFF IT! U CAN DO ALL THAT TO MY DAUGHTER AND I CAN'T TALK TO UR DADDY! everyone's head is down.

toasty apologizes to prachin and goes inside to get the keys. Dimple is listening. Toasty is tearing up giving the keys back. Prachin aint too happy about it either but... "Prachin, ab bye bhi nahi bolo ge?" "Bye bhabhi" "Apna khyaal rakhna aur baki sab ka bhi.. parhayi karna"  Dimple: NEVER COME IN THIS AREA. I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! 

Ved is apologizing but sudha yells at him too! Pashu's getting MAD!!! They both yell at them and each other. She curses them all--a mother's curse! (I am a strict believer of that!) Before leaving Toasty's dad walks to Tej and says  "sudha aksar mujhe ka karti thi, ke is ghar mein saare mard hai. kaise rahegi, Toasty. Lekin ajj mujhe pata chala, iss ghar mein mard hai hi nahi."  He's MAD and the chaturvedi's look on. 

MUST SEE LAST SEEN. LOVED TOASTY'S PARENTS.. AMAZING ACTORS..

NEXT WEEK: CHEDI CAN'T FIND HIS RED SHIRT OR SOMETHING. NOBODY CAN FIND ANYTHING! CHEDI TELLS GYAN TO CALL AND HE'S LIKE NO, I'VE CALLED ENOUGH. IT DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT. SO HE TELLS PRACHIN AND HE'S LIKE NO I'VE CALLED HER BEFORE TOO. 

SERVES YOU "SO CALLED MEN" RIGHT!!   guess next week is going be interesting!!!(i wanna see them suffer!!!!lol)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!
nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

Go Mama Bear Sudha!!!  👏
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. So happy with Sudha and Toasty's dad's performance and fighting for Toasty's rights. What Sudha said is so true - how can you vote over a person?
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the live update
Edited by kinshukkiaashiq - 12 years ago
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. Well done to Toasty's parents. Hope Toasty does not go back easily and resumes all the chores again as if nothing happened. Tej especially is very disappointing.
nandrjp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Chaturvedi's should suffer, They themselves landed in garbage. Instead of trying to understand Toasty they voted her out. What the hell?
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update..havent got to see the episode but definately will for sudha..

if dadaji voted yes then im damn sure that the blank chit is by toasty...going by toasty's nature she might have put that blank chit
mahalaxmik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Missed the last few minutes of the show. So reading your update helped!!!!

Hope that Toasty refuses to go back when they come begging for her!!!!