Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank god...but even that I think has more to do with the fact that he's Aamir's nephew. Khans feature in somehow.

I'd rather she work with Emraan Hashmi! he's a really good actor too.
It woudl seriously freshen her onscreen image in poeple's minds if she works with DIFFERNET actors, younger ones too. People will start to get a very stale image of her if she continues to just work with the older lot.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lakh Lakh nakhrey rehn de... challe ne tere koi painterey... sangli badan waaliye... o sangli badan waaliye...

========== Yo ====== O Sum Pairing ===== 👍🏼
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Another movie where Kareena won't really have a role. 🥱
Kangana and Prachi didn't have big roles in OUATIM and this movie is supposed to be all about Dawood. Her script choices make no sense anymore.

As for chemistry, it's really weird but Kareena never shared what I would call good chemistry with any of her co-stars, barring Hrithik (imagine these 2 together did the worst acting ever but their chemistry was just something else!). JWM was the only movie she had chemistry with Shahid in (and the characters of Aditya-Geet contributed to that a lot). She looks just about alright with Ajay and Akshay and Saif (it's kinda like she looks better with them than the others with them so it translates to "good" but its really not). She shares absolutely 0 chemistry with the 3 Khans--IMO she looks like their little sister. Hopefully she looks good with Imran.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
You know, one guy Kareena also shared great chem with was Fardeen. They were so adorable in Khushi (though the movie was so loud) and great in Dev as well.
Fardeen and Kareena were hot.

Akki and Kareena? puke. 
desigal90 thumbnail
And ofcourse with Saifu. She just looks at him as if he's the most precious thing on the planet...which he is 😳
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Akshay looked better with her sister, the only time they had chemistry IMO was in Talaash.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like Akki with Bebo but yeah her and Fardeen were just ☺️ but of course IMO I love her with Salman, Saif!

Yeah Kabeer Karishma and Akki were good! I liked Karishma with Salman also!😳
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whats wrong with kareena? she couldn't even change madhur's mind about heroin's script. She just refused that movie. Now I have to pray for that movie to flop.
this OUATIM2 movie is all about male actors.
Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
RowdyBOSS thumbnail
oh i LOVE Akki-Bebo pairing😳

@ beboholic ...yes i remember Bebo said in months ago,that she's definatly doing a film with Akki later this year,n knowing that this film is gonna start shooting in july...then there must be this one for sure😃

oh i can't wait for OUATIM2