Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Kareena opposite Akki in OUATIM2 not south star (Page 3)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Akshay and kareena pair are more popular than Saif and bebo! Not that I want her part of this film, am just saying! Tongue

Edited by beboholic - 19 May 2011 at 9:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaaabbbb

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Akki Kat are even more popular, I'm just saying. Katrina is more popular than Kareena, I'm just saying. Srk and Deepika won the best jodi award, I'm just saying.

I dont give two hoots about popularity. Akshay is more popular than Saif, but who's the better actor? Who do I like more?
Akki and Kareena have zilch chemistry in my eyes. The only film where I loved them together was Tashan. That's it.
They were so urgh in KI. And so thanda in Aitraaz. He sizzles with Priyanka.

With Kareena, there's too much of a "i've seen you grow up" vibe. The same vibe she shares with Salman.

That's why she has such thandi chemistry with both of them. Salman's been seeing her since she was 9 yrs old. And Akki literally said she used to sit on his lap...eww.

On the other hand, her chemistry with Srk is much better precisely because they never had any association with each other when they were younger. And it comes out.

Edited by desigal90 - 19 May 2011 at 10:29pm
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

I think in bodyguard she will do well as the script is good. I don't like her with SRK either  she looks odd with him (Ashoka was plain horrible) Sleepy .  Her best chemistry is with Ajay and JWM (her best movie choice she had great depth as Geet).

Edited by wat_up - 19 May 2011 at 10:43pm
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
When was the last time Kareena worked with an actor and truly had great chemistry onscreen?
Only guys I can think of are Saif and Shahid.

The other times in the recent past, she's mostly worked with the Khans or Akki. All of them who she shares rather blah chemistry with.

Where are the younger guys? Hrithik wont work with her, Abhi and her are not gonna work out.

I'd rather see her work with a Neil Nitin Mukesh, a Sharman Joshi, Madhavan, Pratheik, Ranveer, any of these guys. But she's hell bent on just working with the older lot.

Bebo, Khans or Akki ka peecha chod do. Saifu ko karo mere hawaale, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, work in movies worth working in.

As Imtiaz advised her on KWK, "Do films you want to do, not what others expect you do to"

Edited by desigal90 - 19 May 2011 at 10:38pm
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

When was the last time Kareena worked with an actor and truly had great chemistry onscreen?
Only guys I can think of are Saif and Shahid.

The other times in the recent past, she's mostly worked with the Khans or Akki. All of them who she shares rather blah chemistry with.

Where are the younger guys? Hrithik wont work with her, Abhi and her are not gonna work out.

I'd rather see her work with a Neil Nitin Mukesh, a Sharman Joshi, Madhavan, Pratheik, Ranveer, any of these guys. But she's hell bent on just working with the older lot.

Bebo, Khans or Akki ka peecha chod do. Saifu ko karo mere hawaale, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, work in movies worth working in.

As Imtiaz advised her on KWK, "Do films you want to do, not what others expect you do to"

Well she is working with ImranSmile

Edited by wat_up - 19 May 2011 at 10:41pm
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Thank god...but even that I think has more to do with the fact that he's Aamir's nephew. Khans feature in somehow.

I'd rather she work with Emraan Hashmi! he's a really good actor too.
It woudl seriously freshen her onscreen image in poeple's minds if she works with DIFFERNET actors, younger ones too. People will start to get a very stale image of her if she continues to just work with the older lot.
DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Lakh Lakh nakhrey rehn de... challe ne tere koi painterey... sangli badan waaliye... o sangli badan waaliye...

========== Yo ====== O Sum Pairing ===== Thumbs Up
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Another movie where Kareena won't really have a role. Sleepy
Kangana and Prachi didn't have big roles in OUATIM and this movie is supposed to be all about Dawood. Her script choices make no sense anymore.

As for chemistry, it's really weird but Kareena never shared what I would call good chemistry with any of her co-stars, barring Hrithik (imagine these 2 together did the worst acting ever but their chemistry was just something else!). JWM was the only movie she had chemistry with Shahid in (and the characters of Aditya-Geet contributed to that a lot). She looks just about alright with Ajay and Akshay and Saif (it's kinda like she looks better with them than the others with them so it translates to "good" but its really not). She shares absolutely 0 chemistry with the 3 Khans--IMO she looks like their little sister. Hopefully she looks good with Imran.

Edited by chocolover89 - 19 May 2011 at 11:19pm

Go to top