Kareena opposite Akki in OUATIM2 not south star - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
^ Desigal90: I don't understand Kareena's film choices anymore. What's happening to her? She is every filmmaker's first choice and she refuses them all. She goes for top Khans and probably doing this one for her best buddies Tushki and Ekta.

This one is just not right for her. Mandakini was a controversial actor. Didn't Kareena refuse Heroine for the same reason? Anyway, let's see.
oh i hope its true. i like akki and bebo's jodii 
Originally posted by TheDilettante

^ Desigal90: I don't understand Kareena's film choices anymore. What's happening to her? She is every filmmaker's first choice and she refuses them all. She goes for top Khans and probably doing this one for her best buddies Tushki and Ekta.

This one is just not right for her. Mandakini was a controversial actor. Didn't Kareena refuse Heroine for the same reason? Anyway, let's see.
Maya, its all about commercial success for her now. I noticed this change in her post Katrina's success.
I think after seeing how successful and popular katrina is with teh masses, Bebo decided to shift gears.

And for some bizzare reason, noen of her acclaimed perforamcnes ever coincides with being a commercial success (except JWM).

In her mind, its instilled this belief that work with the big names, get hits under your belt, and you will be hailed and loved and given title of top actress.
I hope Kareena doesn't do this film...she will get much better offers than this ..and regret later...
Originally posted by desigal90

Nooo!
Akki and Bebo are so boring together.

They're done like 8 films together now, and I dont even see anything special in their chemistry.

I'd rather have her paired up with someone fresh liek Sharman Joshi than this stale old pairing.

I agree. Not into their pairing. Akshay-Kat or Akshay and someone new (since we cant bring back yesteryears actress) Or Him and Preity ( They had good chemistry in Sangurish)😊
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Akshay and kareena pair are more popular than Saif and bebo! Not that I want her part of this film, am just saying! 😛
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Akki Kat are even more popular, I'm just saying. Katrina is more popular than Kareena, I'm just saying. Srk and Deepika won the best jodi award, I'm just saying.

I dont give two hoots about popularity. Akshay is more popular than Saif, but who's the better actor? Who do I like more?
Akki and Kareena have zilch chemistry in my eyes. The only film where I loved them together was Tashan. That's it.
They were so urgh in KI. And so thanda in Aitraaz. He sizzles with Priyanka.

With Kareena, there's too much of a "i've seen you grow up" vibe. The same vibe she shares with Salman.

That's why she has such thandi chemistry with both of them. Salman's been seeing her since she was 9 yrs old. And Akki literally said she used to sit on his lap...eww.

On the other hand, her chemistry with Srk is much better precisely because they never had any association with each other when they were younger. And it comes out.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago

I think in bodyguard she will do well as the script is good. I don't like her with SRK either  she looks odd with him (Ashoka was plain horrible) 🥱 .  Her best chemistry is with Ajay and JWM (her best movie choice she had great depth as Geet).
When was the last time Kareena worked with an actor and truly had great chemistry onscreen?
Only guys I can think of are Saif and Shahid.

The other times in the recent past, she's mostly worked with the Khans or Akki. All of them who she shares rather blah chemistry with.

Where are the younger guys? Hrithik wont work with her, Abhi and her are not gonna work out.

I'd rather see her work with a Neil Nitin Mukesh, a Sharman Joshi, Madhavan, Pratheik, Ranveer, any of these guys. But she's hell bent on just working with the older lot.

Bebo, Khans or Akki ka peecha chod do. Saifu ko karo mere hawaale, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, work in movies worth working in.

As Imtiaz advised her on KWK, "Do films you want to do, not what others expect you do to"
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by desigal90

When was the last time Kareena worked with an actor and truly had great chemistry onscreen?
Only guys I can think of are Saif and Shahid.

The other times in the recent past, she's mostly worked with the Khans or Akki. All of them who she shares rather blah chemistry with.

Where are the younger guys? Hrithik wont work with her, Abhi and her are not gonna work out.

I'd rather see her work with a Neil Nitin Mukesh, a Sharman Joshi, Madhavan, Pratheik, Ranveer, any of these guys. But she's hell bent on just working with the older lot.

Bebo, Khans or Akki ka peecha chod do. Saifu ko karo mere hawaale, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, work in movies worth working in.

As Imtiaz advised her on KWK, "Do films you want to do, not what others expect you do to"

Well she is working with Imran😊