Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i love the speed nori uses, then you can watch every detail of the scene..ahhh foreheads touchinggg. <3

star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
That day was horrible for any crazy DMGians. I can't forget what I had heard that afternoon and how I had reacted. That was the day, first time ever I said, I LOVE these two a lot.

Watching this scene wasn't easy too.. knowing it just about another 9 days and then they will not be there.
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ashu I don't know.

Tiha yes, I mean it.

Amna do you watch romantic scenes with your father ? For example SE kiss scene or Hot night scene. 😛
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg only 4 heavens left? damn i don't have enough time to complete my VM and make sigs :(

@maham:i agree. it was hard watching tht scene knowing it's close to the end
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

omg. I need to make some stuff too..hopefully..I have time..

Edited by ayeshaaa. - 12 years ago
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: star_fan

Ashu I don't know.

Tiha yes, I mean it.

Amna do you watch romantic scenes with your father ? For example SE kiss scene or Hot night scene. 😛

Ew no. I can't watch ANY romantic scene wid papa. I feel so embarrassed. Hot nite i didn't even watch wid my ammi, i watched it on comp. And SE kiss, r u serious? I can't watch kissing scenes in front of anyone...I only just started watching them since tvd.

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

I cannot even watch any cute scene with my mom too..

she keeps saying..they are so besharam.. ;p haah.

my dad is gonna kill me. I watch it on the comp.. DE scenes <33
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maham u jus made me feel all those things i felt 3 years ago while watching dis scene... it was actually heart breaking.. i hated dat feeling.. i still do..
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: star_fan

That day was horrible for any crazy DMGians. I can't forget what I had heard that afternoon and how I had reacted. That was the day, first time ever I said, I LOVE these two a lot.

Watching this scene wasn't easy too.. knowing it just about another 9 days and then they will not be there.

i'm putting all KaSh biasness aside
If I was not  a KaShian, and flipped through channels, and landed up watching this scene, THIS would be the scene i'd say, "they're meant to be." you can READ it in their eyes, you can see it through their expressions, they speak VOLUMES here. 

I was thinking of the entire journey while watching this scene. When I was watching it, I could see their entire journey, friendship and love being conveyed through their eyes, like a whole story in just a few seconds, damn, I still can't forget how I felt after that.