KaSh Heaven:Am Nothing Without You <3 - Page 88

Posted: 12 years ago
does anyone know whr I can find white seq good quality caps?
lol everytime there are such scenes, i either change the channel so nobody notices or grab my phone and try and do something..or make convos about the ceilings and windows 🤣
Originally posted by amna malik

Ew no. I can't watch ANY romantic scene wid papa. I feel so embarrassed. Hot nite i didn't even watch wid my ammi, i watched it on comp. And SE kiss, r u serious? I can't watch kissing scenes in front of anyone...I only just started watching them since tvd.

Am just pulling your leg, I know we can't do that. I don't think so I had watched white dream sequence properly coz you know the closeness and all make me conscious. And it used to be my mamo watching the show with me.
Tiha Same here.. I hate it all. I still feels the same way.

^I LOVE the quality of this cap soo much :D
Originally posted by Zaynoo2320

i'm putting all KaSh biasness aside
If I was not  a KaShian, and flipped through channels, and landed up watching this scene, THIS would be the scene i'd say, "they're meant to be." you can READ it in their eyes, you can see it through their expressions, they speak VOLUMES here. 

I was thinking of the entire journey while watching this scene. When I was watching it, I could see their entire journey, friendship and love being conveyed through their eyes, like a whole story in just a few seconds, damn, I still can't forget how I felt after that.

I agree with you. Everything was in their eyes. It was all there. That's why I say that I agree with Jenny that It wasn't AR in that scene, it was just KaSh.
@Maham... it's annoying aint it? i tell myself ..it's been 3 years get over it...it's only a show...kinda stupid how we're stuck in da past...we jus need KaSh back...
hey! I know I said I left IF.. but I just need to talk to people atm.. 
Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

lol everytime there are such scenes, i either change the channel so nobody notices or grab my phone and try and do something..or make convos about the ceilings and windows 🤣

i walk out of the room. Then come back when m sure the scene is over lol
amna - thats wat I do..I make up an excuse that I m thirsty..or go to the restroom :)

SHILPAAA!