KaSh Heaven:Am Nothing Without You <3 - Page 74

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tzahra

Hey Priya...how r u?

@Komal: nice to meet you i am Zahra and welcome to KaSh Heaven and i must say i love ur avi's you are talented why dont you make more stuff on KaSh

Guys as i put on FB today i want suggestion as mostly of my friends don't go to DMG forum so they dont knw which scene i took caps of so i was thinking dat we do have gallery as well on PB but it takes time to upload so i was thinking to make a page on FB where i can keep posting all KaSh (AR+ArSh), KSG, SA and whole gang caps which i make wht say?
THATS MY SHOP LINK ANYWAYZ I MADE MANY KASH STUFFZ I M JUST CRAZY ABOUT KASH
IN MY SHOP THERE IS NOT MANY KASH STUFF BCOZ I DONT HAVE TIME TO POST AGAIN ON MY SHOP MY PREVIOUS WORK
shop link
EVEN I HAVE MY OWN WEBSITE ON KASH
site link

@Komal: thanx for the link i will surely have a look at your work bcz the avi is amazing and hehe we all are crazy about KaSh
Crazy kashiansss hayeee
Zahruu u made any caps recently??
KOMAL! dude ur awesomeee
@Ridu: so many yaar bt u will have to look at DMG gallery i made ZZTM, WS, ArSh first meeting thn dream girl one i also made where she went to hospital and he kept running behind her to give her bracelet bt i havent posted them yet will do it tomorrow
OMGGG Really? haww il run and lok and experimen ive just been learning photoshop and vegas hehe. omggg ZZTM nd their first meeting
Zahruu id  pretty request, can yu make it n the asli tru love interview nd kash back interview? or hav u made n them?
@Ridu: yh today i installed new windows so tomorrow i will dl all videos again dont worry i will keep posting all KaSh offscreen caps too be it good quality or bad 
guyzz look at my avatar howz that looking?zztm
Awww jaaahruuu i luv uuu
hehehe jaaahruuu sounds sooo cuteee! ur turning into jaaahru now!
... F r e e b i e s ...

* Guess who is Back with a Sig *   

None other than Me Myself and Sehrish 😃   😆

😍
felt like i cud breath again 😆

will b makin more for sure 😃

Luv
Sehrish
Komal aww let me activate my banners option first hehe