KaSh Heaven:Am Nothing Without You <3 - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago

aww! good luck priya! after finals..I have summer classes.. so sucks for me :( and then vacation! YAYYY!

swans - don't worry! alot of ppl are making 700 stufff! amna,jen,maham,vrins,tani,riyu(icons), roz?, aniqa?

Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

aww! good luck priya! after finals..I have summer classes.. so sucks for me :( and then vacation! YAYYY!

swans - don't worry! alot of ppl are making 700 stufff! amna,jen,maham,vrins,tani,riyu(icons), roz?, aniqa?

and most of them have exams too 😆😆 i just hope thrs a lot of stuff for 700 😳
Originally posted by neelohoney

the way he carried her was sooo damn sexy
Cherry meri jaan im finally here
lets move fast nowww
Get myh sexy swanzy backkk, she makes the heaven fly!
Heyya Zahra, hows u been sweets
chocolatefreak - you name? aww! thankyousomuch(: thats soo sweet! I m not as good as you mentioned but thanks! I don't really update pg1 of my gall with the pages I have updated so you have to check all :( sorry!
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

Cherry meri jaan im finally here
lets move fast nowww
Get myh sexy swanzy backkk, she makes the heaven fly!

😆😆 ha ha very funny
I can still make heaven fly 😛😉
Hey Swanc, Riduuu, Ashu, and Neelhoney...how r uz?

Ridu: u back?
Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

chocolatefreak - you name? aww! thankyousomuch(: thats soo sweet! I m not as good as you mentioned but thanks! I don't really update pg1 of my gall with the pages I have updated so you have to check all :( sorry!
aww its Rida! :)
i lovee ur creationsss ur so awesome wd ur creaivity and coloringgg im all the more mesmerized so hehe andd im gonna be on ur gallery 24 hours now!!😆😛

hey zahru :D

will goo soon..

swans - haha true but I bet amna,nori, maham & jen will def make some.. :) so if I don't make it..does not matter..kashians know that I m super lazy when it comes to making siggs :P