Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Akruti- The one that unites Dakshna

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
My theory is that Akruti in someway will be the reason why Dakshna come together.

I feel that on the wedding or the engagement day she will go to Daksh to tell him to go and confess his feelings to Naina as he loves her a lot. Daksh will refuse as he he will say that Naina is happy with Abhi.

Naina will overhear what Daksh said and will confront him about his feelings towards her. After much talk, Daksh will say he loves Naina and Naina will say 'Was that so hard to say KP?'😆

She will say she loves him too and we have an emotional Dakshna hug.😉

Logical and realistic storyline scene right?😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aaahhh...yehi sunna chahti thi mein!!...Lol.*sigh*...

I'm loving Akruti-inspite of loving tht idiot,she still cares for her family,or atleast,her dada!!...She gotta get them together-she's waise toh gud for nothing,but if she gets them together!!...hahahaha...I'll stp talkin' non-sense abt her!...Lol.And I'm loving the fact how she's the very first one to realize his feleings,when even his Aai couldn't get wht he wants!!
smiley19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree, i think evntkually akruti will tell abhi that daksh lovesnaina and they will wor together to unite them. Daksh has made her promise she wtont tell naina, this means she can tell anyone else!We mIght ge akucH kuch hota hai scene wHere akruti tells abhi that both daksh and naina love each other and then he gets them together. Before This there wIll be a scene where they boTh realise their feelings for each other eg likekuch kuch hota hai rain scene. And then naina feels its too late as she is engaged to abhh, then enter akruti! Omg tHis would be so cool! sorry about my typing guys, this post from my mobile and its tricky to go back to correct anything! Lol
nila_music thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it could be akruti..but may be it is really abhi who will unite daksh and naina...:)