limenlemony thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Where is the geet and maan chemistry goneπŸ˜• ,I think we all miss those good old days with the nok jhok and the stolen moments together...πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FelixFelicis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I miss them too...I think (although we all wanted it) the shaadi was what brought the show into a different gear...the tracks before marriage, esp when they couldn't express/acknowledge their love for each other, were the best...the scenes in the office and the outhouse were the USP of this show and what made it so unique. After that, we were all excited for the wedding...and then the SR...and now what... I mean, I agree that there are lots of shows where the couple are already married and they are hit shows, BUT, that is because the post-marriage aspect is their USP...that is what viewers know and expect. In our case, we've tasted and experienced something amazing before and now everything feels mediocre compared to that. I might get bashed for saying this, but I think I'm voicing what a lot may be feeling. Still, the show can go on and be successful, but in this case at least, the peak has been in the past. 
tptwi thumbnail
I also miss their "old" chemistry, but it's still there. It just doesn't show as often because of the current track, but it will return once maneet return to delhi :) Remember the letter sequence? That had awesome chemistry, and even simple 1 minute scenes such as the thorn scene in the jungle have chemistry πŸ˜Š
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

yup...they are greatly missed...